Not clear on how to set up folders...

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
andyd

Not clear on how to set up folders...

Post by andyd »

So I have Mylar downloading comics but...

I've set the "comic location path" to the folder where my comics are located separated by folder. When I add a new comic series, a folder is created. Whenever a comic is downloaded via SABnzbd, though, comic does not get moved out of the SABnzbd completed folder.

Also, the home page does not pick up the fact that I have any of the comics within the series. They all say 0/x.

Any key details I'm missing?
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Not clear on how to set up folders...

Post by evilhero »

You need to enable Post-Processing and then either use the ComicRN script or enable CDH for your nzb client within Mylar (you can't use both options tho).

As far as the 0/x - there should be something in the logs to indicate why it's not properly hitting CV to update the issue information. Since the x indicates the total issues present for a given series, there should be something in the logs to indicate what's happening (if you enable verbose logging by starting Mylar with the -v switch, or go to the Logs tab within Mylar and click on the Turn Verbose Logging ON button in the upper right corner, and then perform an add that way).
andyd

Re: Not clear on how to set up folders...

Post by andyd »

Right I didn't think post processing was necessary if I was setting folders but now it's working properly. Thanks

As for 0/x - this had to do with mixing in issues of comics that are not a part of the official series. I had to create a separate for them outside of this folder otherwise Mylar would not processing the rest of the comics in the folder.