Error when using Torrents

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
carbonunit

Error when using Torrents

Post by carbonunit »

I am using Deluge on a different machine than Mylar. I keep getting this error when searching for comics. Can you tell me what is wrong? I think I have everythings setup correctly. I noticed its mentioning 32p, but I have that disabled. I am at a loss.

Code: Select all

Uncaught exception: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\carbo\Documents\mylar\mylar\logger.py", line 336, in new_run
old_run(*args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Python27\lib\threading.py", line 754, in run
self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
File "C:\Users\carbo\Documents\mylar\mylar\helpers.py", line 3007, in search_queue
ss_queue = mylar.search.searchforissue(item['issueid'])
File "C:\Users\carbo\Documents\mylar\mylar\search.py", line 2118, in searchforissue
foundNZB, prov = search_init(ComicName, IssueNumber, str(IssueYear), SeriesYear, Publisher, IssueDate, StoreDate, actissueid, AlternateSearch, UseFuzzy, ComicVersion, SARC=SARC, IssueArcID=IssueArcID, mode=mode, rsscheck=rsscheck, ComicID=ComicID, filesafe=Comicname_filesafe, allow_packs=allow_packs, oneoff=oneoff, manual=manual, torrentid_32p=TorrentID_32p)
File "C:\Users\carbo\Documents\mylar\mylar\search.py", line 336, in search_init
findit = NZB_SEARCH(ComicName, IssueNumber, ComicYear, SeriesYear, Publisher, IssueDate, StoreDate, searchprov, send_prov_count, IssDateFix, IssueID, UseFuzzy, newznab_host, ComicVersion=ComicVersion, SARC=SARC, IssueArcID=IssueArcID, RSS="no", ComicID=ComicID, issuetitle=issuetitle, unaltered_ComicName=unaltered_ComicName, allow_packs=allow_packs, oneoff=oneoff, cmloopit=cmloopit, manual=manual, torznab_host=torznab_host, torrentid_32p=torrentid_32p)
File "C:\Users\carbo\Documents\mylar\mylar\search.py", line 619, in NZB_SEARCH
bb = ww.wwt_connect()
File "C:\Users\carbo\Documents\mylar\mylar\wwt.py", line 53, in wwt_connect
soup = BeautifulSoup(r.content, "html5lib")
File "C:\Users\carbo\Documents\mylar\lib\bs4\__init__.py", line 165, in __init__
% ",".join(features))
FeatureNotFound: Couldn't find a tree builder with the features you requested: html5lib. Do you need to install a parser library?
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Error when using Torrents

Post by evilhero »

Enabling the Public Torrents option within Mylar forces Mylar to use the html5lib parser which is required for it to be able to parse the results from WorldWideTorrents. It's saying that you don't have that library installed on your OS (which is normal, it's not something that can be bundled with the program).

Easiest is to try and install it with pip from the command line (provided you have pip installed for python):

Code: Select all

pip install html5lib
If all goes well, it will say it installed successfully and then you shouldn't see that error any longer (if you disable Public Torrents, you also won't see that error for obvious reasons, but then you won't be using public torrents as a provider option either).
carbonunit

Post by carbonunit »

Well, I had no idea. It worked before I guess it installed on my previous machine somehow. Thank you. That worked.
carbonunit

Post by carbonunit »

Installing html5lib I mean... :D
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

It's a new way that Mylar uses to parse the WWT pages since they changed their layout. Your previous installation was probably using the old method, which worked at the time - but since then in order to be able to properly read back the search results, the html5lib is required when you enable Public Torrents for WWT proper usage ;)