Error everytime it finds a download.

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
badasstoucan

Error everytime it finds a download.

Post by badasstoucan »

I havent gotten a download to work just yet so my guess is that I am still missing something. Whenever I think it finds one it throws this error before it gets to the point of adding the torrent.

Code: Select all

2018-07-25 18:04:29	ERROR	Uncaught exception: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/opt/mylar/mylar/logger.py", line 336, in new_run
old_run(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 754, in run
self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
File "/opt/mylar/mylar/helpers.py", line 3007, in search_queue
ss_queue = mylar.search.searchforissue(item['issueid'])
File "/opt/mylar/mylar/search.py", line 2118, in searchforissue
foundNZB, prov = search_init(ComicName, IssueNumber, str(IssueYear), SeriesYear, Publisher, IssueDate, StoreDate, actissueid, AlternateSearch, UseFuzzy, ComicVersion, SARC=SARC, IssueArcID=IssueArcID, mode=mode, rsscheck=rsscheck, ComicID=ComicID, filesafe=Comicname_filesafe, allow_packs=allow_packs, oneoff=oneoff, manual=manual, torrentid_32p=TorrentID_32p)
File "/opt/mylar/mylar/search.py", line 336, in search_init
findit = NZB_SEARCH(ComicName, IssueNumber, ComicYear, SeriesYear, Publisher, IssueDate, StoreDate, searchprov, send_prov_count, IssDateFix, IssueID, UseFuzzy, newznab_host, ComicVersion=ComicVersion, SARC=SARC, IssueArcID=IssueArcID, RSS="no", ComicID=ComicID, issuetitle=issuetitle, unaltered_ComicName=unaltered_ComicName, allow_packs=allow_packs, oneoff=oneoff, cmloopit=cmloopit, manual=manual, torznab_host=torznab_host, torrentid_32p=torrentid_32p)
File "/opt/mylar/mylar/search.py", line 1774, in NZB_SEARCH
nzbname = nzbname_create(nzbprov, info=mylar.COMICINFO, title=ComicTitle) #entry['title'])
File "/opt/mylar/mylar/search.py", line 2241, in nzbname_create
if os.path.exists(mylar.CONFIG.BLACKHOLE_DIR):
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/genericpath.py", line 26, in exists
os.stat(path)
TypeError: coercing to Unicode: need string or buffer, NoneType found
Ive seen some other posts with this error and it appeared to be either a post processing thing or sometimes an issue with the publisher. I have tried with post processing turned on and off. And multiple comics so im not sure all the publishers are messed up. Like I said im probably missing something. Thanks for any help you can provide.
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Error everytime it finds a download.

Post by evilhero »

According to that error, your black hole directory option doesn't have a value set in the configuration (Configuration / Download settings / Usenet (Black Hole) / Black Hole Directory), so it can't save the file properly.
badasstoucan

Re: Error everytime it finds a download.

Post by badasstoucan »

Thanks! This led me to fix the root issue which was, turn off experimental. I didnt realize experimental was usernet only. I only had black hole selected cause it was the only one that ran the farhest :lol:
Found another post on here explaining the nzb dowloads were coming from 'experimental' , turned that off and boom im off to the races.

Thanks again for the help and for this awesome tool!