Import Results Artifacts

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
oldirtdog

Import Results Artifacts

Post by oldirtdog »

For some reason, I have two comics that I imported long ago still in my import results list... no matter how many times I import comics and flush the imports, these two stay in there... the import process works fine, but it never fully clears the results...
oldirtdog

Re: Import Results Artifacts

Post by oldirtdog »

I ended up deleting the Imports folder and just remaking it... seemed to work fine... must have been some hidden files or something on that folder
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

I'll have to look into the wipe aspect of what it actually tries to wipe when you use the option from the Imports screen. Odds are it was just some weird remnants it couldn't locate to wipe, but when you displayed the page it was able to retrieve things. It's happened before to some users who were doing an import of some kind, left it and then did a Mylar upgrade and because of the changes in the upgrade (usually when it involves the import process), it stranded some of the imports and they had to wipe / clear everything out and start the import process again.
oldirtdog

Post by oldirtdog »

That sounds about right. It’s strange that it fixed itself after I deleted the folder and didn’t change anything on Mylar. Oh well 😋