NZBGet module issue

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: NZBGet module issue

Post by evilhero »

Well you should use comicrn /completed download handling (not both obviously), as you'll get better results with either.

Completed Download Handling (CDH) is just a checkbox on the nzbget section within Mylar. Enable it, and that's it.

Both comicrn and CDH have the benefit of not having to specify whee the final comic is to be post-processed from as the client tells both exactly where it is.

You also have to make sure that if your using a newer version of autoProcessComics.py, that you autoProcessComics.cfg is also the correct version (meaning aPC 2.x has apikey, 1.x has user/pass) and that it contains the relevant information.
capGrundy

Re: NZBGet module issue

Post by capGrundy »

I was finally able to get the old one working again. I tried to get the new comicrn and built-in handler working, but with no luck. I know you say you may need to depreciate the old one eventually, so I guess I'll loop back with you then. For now, thanks again for the great attention. I'll re-try some of these steps again first should that day come.

In the meantime, I'll send along another donation. When things are working (which is the majority of the time), it more than pays for itself in what it saves me in time.