Files are not being found/not downloading

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
byronbulb

Files are not being found/not downloading

Post by byronbulb »

For some reason this week's pulls aren't downloading. Things have been working fine up till now and I haven't made any changes recently (I did try updating to see if that would help.) If I check the indexers it looks like the files are out there so I'm not sure what's going on. I'm on the master branch.
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Files are not being found/not downloading

Post by evilhero »

Could be a any number of things, so let's try and narrow it down.

- what indexers are you currently checking?
- is your alt_pull set to 0 instead of 2 in the config.ini?
- is there any errors / tracebacks being logged in the log files?
- what OS are you running on?

Can you provide a debug/verbose log of a search occuring so I can try to follow what's happening?
byronbulb

Post by byronbulb »

The more I look at it the more it seems like an indexer problem and not a mylar problem, sorry about that! nzbindex.nl has them, so I would've expected alt pull = 2 to get them, but maybe not.
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

Yeah experimental is, well experimental. Not so much in the fact that it works, but moreso about the quality of the results you get.

Atm there's an issue on github here that describes the exact same problem with the previous weeks pull. The poster changed the format to one that Mylar wasn't expecting, so it wouldn't retrieve the listings properly, and therefore wouldn't match. There was a recent push to dev to fix some of the experimental problems, but I haven't looked at the new issue as of yet.