Fresh install problem in SABNZBD

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
SquaTront

Fresh install problem in SABNZBD

Post by SquaTront »

First of all I'm running on a mac and have decided to start fresh with a new install of the development version of mylar via git pull. I'm struggling with getting SSL installed, but that's a different problem that what I have now.

Ok, did the git pull dev and moved my old cache folder, mylar.db and config.ini files into the new directory. Fired up mylar and all is going well and it's grabbing comics, post processing and moving to the correct directories. Instead of getting a message of "Post processing SUCCESSFUL!" in SABNZBD, I'm getting the following:

Requests module not found on system. I'll revert so this will work, but you probably should install
requests to bypass this in the future (ie. pip install requests)
Loading config from /Users/joevan/mylar/post-processing/sabnzbd/autoProcessComics.cfg
Opening URL: http://localhost:8090/api?apikey=XXXXX& ... 1&failed=0
nzb name: Doctor Strange 387 2018 Digital Zone-Empire

nzb folder: /Users/joevan/Downloads/complete/comics/Doctor Strange 387 2018 Digital Zone-Empire.1

nzbname: Doctor.Strange.387.2018.Digital.Zone-Empire

Failure - could not initially locate nzbfile in my database to rename.

trying again with this nzbname: Doctor.Strange.387.2018.Digital.Zone-Empire

Unable to locate downloaded file within items I have snatched. Attempting to parse the filename directly and process.

nzb name: Manual Run

nzb folder: /Users/joevan/Downloads/complete/comics/Doctor Strange 387 2018 Digital Zone-Empire.1

Issue Year: 2018

Publisher: Marvel

Series: Doctor Strange

Year: 2015

Comic Location: /Volumes/Nostromo/Comics/Marvel/Doctor Strange (2015)

Comic Version: v3

Metatagging enabled - proceeding...

Sucessfully wrote metadata to .cbz - Continuing..

Original Filename: Doctor Strange 387 (2018) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr [.cbz]

New Filename: Doctor Strange 387 (2018)

Source:/Users/joevan/mylar/cache/mylar_hAnUgA/Doctor Strange 387 (2018) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbz

Destination:/Volumes/Nostromo/Comics/Marvel/Doctor Strange (2015)/Doctor Strange 387 (2018).cbz

Removed temporary directory : /Users/joevan/mylar/cache/mylar_hAnUgA

Post Processing SUCCESSFUL!

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Users/joevan/mylar/post-processing/sabnzbd/ComicRN.py", line 22, in <module>
sys.exit(autoProcessComics.processIssue(sys.argv[1], sys.argv[3], sys.argv[7], comicrn_version=comicrn_version))
File "/Users/joevan/mylar/post-processing/sabnzbd/autoProcessComics.py", line 96, in processIssue
if any("Post Processing SUCCESSFUL" in s for s in result.split('\n')):
AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'split'
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Fresh install problem in SABNZBD

Post by evilhero »

The requests error is pretty self-explanatory, you need to install requests on your system - it's different for every system but usually the pip install command works.

Also make sure you're using the most up to date version of autoProcessComics.py
SquaTront

Post by SquaTront »

Ahhh... easier said than done. Requests is installed (version 2.5.3). I've tried to --upgrade it and not getting very far with that. So if anyone can help with getting that updated on my Mac system, I'd appreciate it.

autoProcessComics.py is version 2.01
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

2.02 is the newest autoProcessComics.py file in both master / development branches ( located in mylar/post-processing/ ) . It should fix your error in regards to requests, as well as the trailing error.
SquaTront

Post by SquaTront »

I mistyped the version number. I am running autoProcessComics version 2.02 and have that error. It looks to be just a cosmetic thing with SABNZBD as all the post processing is successful in mylar. I'll figure out how to update my version of requests.