Adding watch/search problem

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
capGrundy

Adding watch/search problem

Post by capGrundy »

I clicked Watch on a new title in This Week, and now it's set as Auto Watch. The problem is it's not clickable to edit now, and it's not on the Wanted or series list, so I can edit the destination. When I try to search for the title, I get the same 500.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/app/mylar/lib/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 645, in respond
response.body = self.handler()
File "/app/mylar/lib/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 188, in __call__
self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
File "/app/mylar/lib/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 29, in __call__
return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "/app/mylar/mylar/webserve.py", line 246, in searchit
searchresults = mb.findComic(name, mode, issue=None)
File "/app/mylar/mylar/mb.py", line 96, in findComic
if not all([tehstart == 0, name[tehend] == ' ']) or not all([tehstart != 0, name[tehstart-1] == ' ', name[tehend] == ' ']):
IndexError: string index out of range
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Adding watch/search problem

Post by evilhero »

I'm assuming you've watched a series on the pullist that has the word 'and' within the title, which is causing the error. I'm looking into this atm.

To remove a title from the autowatch, you need to go to the Wanted tab, then at the bottom you'll see the Upcoming Issues section. Therein there's a tab called 'Upcoming nodata'. Click on that tab, and you'll see the series you're auto-watching there. Simply click on the 'x' icon beside the given series and it will be removed from the auto-watch list and return to a status of Skipped in the actual pull (I believe the screen doesn't refresh properly after you click on the 'x', so it will show that it's still present in the 'Upcoming nodata' section, but it has been removed if you refresh the screen and/or browse away from the screen and back again (ie. go to the pull-list and see if it's there)
capGrundy

Post by capGrundy »

Thanks, I was able to stop it. I can remember to re-get it later. You're right, as the title is Dead Hand, so there is an "and" in it. Strangely, when I search just Dead, and then filter for Hand, it doesn't show. Nbd...I can start it issue 2.
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

It's fixed in the development build now, so the searches will return proper results.

You can also just add the series itself, either by the 'Add' option on the weekly pullist, or by entering the full comicid into the search bar at the top of the screen (ie. 4040-xxxxxx where xxxxxx is the comicid)