comicRN issue

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
DarkL0rd

comicRN issue

Post by DarkL0rd »

I am using Mylar with Sabnzdb on windows server 2016, everything seems to be working except for when i download any venom or the punshier comics.
When either of these two comics go to post processing in SAB it hangs the Application and I have to Kill it thru task manager. What i have noticed is the process actually moves the comic to my storage location but apparently hangs cleaning up the folder in the download complete folder. Below is what I have captured from the logs. any help fixing this issue we be greatly appreciated.

Mylar Version: development
-- git build 33fc2f5f4d50056367370a1d93b7a24a99b0ff84.
Python Version : 2.7.13

06-Apr-2018 07:49:50 - INFO :: mylar._forceProcess.364 : CP Server Thread-5 : [API] Api Call from ComicRN detected - initiating script post-processing.
06-Apr-2018 07:49:50 - INFO :: mylar.post_process.769 : CP Server Thread-5 : ComicRN.py version: 1.01 -- autoProcessComics.py version: 2.01
06-Apr-2018 07:49:50 - INFO :: mylar.post_process.772 : CP Server Thread-5 : Starting postprocessing for : Venom 157 2018 Digital Zone-Empire
06-Apr-2018 07:49:50 - INFO :: mylar.Process.1213 : Post-Processing : [PPINFO-POST-PROCESSING-ATTEMPT] {'publisher': None, 'comicname': u'Venom', 'issueid': u'636390', 'comiclocation': None, 'sarc': None, 'issuenumber': u'157', 'oneoff': None, 'comicid': u'95845'}
06-Apr-2018 07:49:50 - INFO :: mylar.nzb_or_oneoff_pp.1322 : Post-Processing : [POST-PROCESSING] issuenzb found.
06-Apr-2018 07:49:50 - INFO :: mylar.duplicate_filecheck.2087 : Post-Processing : [DUPECHECK] Duplicate check for D:\Downloads\complete\comics\Venom 157 2018 Digital Zone-Empire
06-Apr-2018 07:49:50 - INFO :: mylar.duplicate_filecheck.2211 : Post-Processing : [DUPECHECK] Duplication detection returned no hits. This is not a duplicate of anything that I have scanned in as of yet.
06-Apr-2018 07:49:50 - INFO :: mylar.Process_next.1631 : Post-Processing : [POST-PROCESSING] [1/1] Starting Post-Processing for Venom issue: 157
06-Apr-2018 07:49:50 - INFO :: mylar.validateAndCreateDirectory.1348 : Post-Processing : [POST-PROCESSING][DIRECTORY-CHECK] Found comic directory: \\10.0.0.7\media\comics\Venom (2016)
06-Apr-2018 07:49:51 - ERROR :: mylar.excepthook.155 : Post-Processing : Uncaught exception: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "c:\Mylar\mylar\logger.py", line 177, in new_run
old_run(*args, **kwargs)
File "c:\Python27\lib\threading.py", line 754, in run
self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
File "c:\Mylar\mylar\PostProcessor.py", line 1214, in Process
self.nzb_or_oneoff_pp(tinfo=pp)
File "c:\Mylar\mylar\PostProcessor.py", line 1603, in nzb_or_oneoff_pp
return self.Process_next(comicid, issueid, issuenumOG)
File "c:\Mylar\mylar\PostProcessor.py", line 2158, in Process_next
updater.totals(comicid, havefiles='+1',issueid=issueid,file=dst)
File "c:\Mylar\mylar\updater.py", line 1572, in totals
havefiles = int(hf['Have']) +1
TypeError: int() argument must be a string or a number, not 'NoneType'
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: comicRN issue

Post by evilhero »

Can you post the debug logs for a post-processing attempt that's causing this problem?

There's a whole whack of stuff between those last 2 logs lines leading up to the error that would help narrow it down as to what's happening. Based on that particular error, it's saying that the series you're trying to add the issue to doesn't have a valid issue count (meaning it has a value of None in the db). The series that you're trying to post-process against, when you go to the main page (showing your entire watchlist), what does it show for the have column?
DarkL0rd

Post by DarkL0rd »

so I found a workaround in post processing I enabled folder monitoring and turned off the script in SAB and that is working just fine, comics are getting moved as expected.

I do have another question I have roughly 500 comics that I downloaded outside of mylar, how do I get them to import into mylar so it can watch for missing issues. I have done a library scan and import but nothing seems to happen.
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

DarkL0rd wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:37 am so I found a workaround in post processing I enabled folder monitoring and turned off the script in SAB and that is working just fine, comics are getting moved as expected.

I do have another question I have roughly 500 comics that I downloaded outside of mylar, how do I get them to import into mylar so it can watch for missing issues. I have done a library scan and import but nothing seems to happen.
If you're just trying to add the series, you're doing it the right way then from the sounds of it. Select Scan Comic Library, set your options (the auto-add doesn't work atm), and then click on the Save Changes and Scan option. You'll see the stats slowly start to increment with a progress display indicating how much it's done. If you have a small amount of comics, you might not even see the increment, but you'll see the completed stats and then an Import Results button will appear in the lower right hand side (you can also access it after an import, or if you browse away from the page and want to revisit, by going into the Manage tab / Advanced Options/ Import Results Management).

From there, it's just selecting the series that you want to import and see if Mylar can auto-detect as much as it possibly can and then auto-add them in at that point. If it can't determine the series properly, it will say 'Manual Intervention' as the status and you'll have to click on the 'select' option in the right hand column to view the choices it narrowed it down to and then select the correct option and Mylar will continue to import it.