Test buttons on search providers page

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
Aimhere

Test buttons on search providers page

Post by Aimhere »

Hi,

Mylar latest development on Synology DSM.

On the Settings/search providers page, I have three Newznab providers configured. The "test" button only works for the first one in the list; when I click on "test" for the other two nothing happens. And even with the first one, the test function doesn't quite work as expected: I briefly see a Mylar message box appear in the lower-right corner of the page, but it has no contents... a few moments later, a green checkmark appears next to the first newznab's "test" button.

I know these providers work, as Mylar has done searches on them (per my logs), it's just that the test function is broken.

You might want to look into this.
aimhere

Edit: I tried again, and the first newsznab's "test" did display a "success" message in the lower-right, but the other two still don't work.
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Test buttons on search providers page

Post by evilhero »

Yeah this will be fixed in probably the next dev commit. It wasn't supposed to get pushed in the last one, but I forgot to exclude it - so that's why it's not working fully.

The test option will work for the newznabs and will display a graphical checkmark if it succeeds, or a graphical x if it fails. Other options within mylar that involve a test option will eventually be using this type of presentation as well in the near future.