ComicRN issue?

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
dmz94

ComicRN issue?

Post by dmz94 »

Running the LinuxServer dockers for both NZBGet and Mylar. Having a ComicRN issue.

I have been dorking around trying to get torrents to work and think I messed something else up.

See below. I can see the cbr file in the directory that ComicRN is looking (downloads/completed/mperium\ 003\ (2015)\ (digital)\ (Son\ of\ Ultron-Empire)

-rw-rw-rw- 1 nobody users 52004436 Mar 10 15:46 Imperium\ 003\ (2015)\ (digital)\ (Son\ of\ Ultron-Empire).cbr

Any ideas? What other information can I provide? Will try to add a "new" series and see if I get something similar.

Code: Select all

-------------------------------------
_ ()
| | ___ _ __
| | / __| | | / \
| | \__ \ | | | () |
|_| |___/ |_| \__/

Brought to you by linuxserver.io
We gratefully accept donations at:
https://www.linuxserver.io/donations/
GID/UID

User uid: 99
User gid: 100

[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 30-config: executing...
[cont-init.d] 30-config: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] starting services
[services.d] done.
[INFO] nzbget 19.1 server-mode
[INFO] Post-processing again Imperium.003.2015.digital.Son.of.Ultron-Empire
[INFO] Imperium.003.2015.digital.Son.of.Ultron-Empire returned from history back to download queue
[INFO] Queueing Imperium.003.2015.digital.Son.of.Ultron-Empire for post-processing
[INFO] Checking renamed files for Imperium.003.2015.digital.Son.of.Ultron-Empire
[INFO] No renamed files found for Imperium.003.2015.digital.Son.of.Ultron-Empire
[INFO] Checking renamed archive files for Imperium.003.2015.digital.Son.of.Ultron-Empire
[INFO] No renamed archive files found for Imperium.003.2015.digital.Son.of.Ultron-Empire
[INFO] Nothing to unpack for Imperium.003.2015.digital.Son.of.Ultron-Empire
[INFO] Cleaning up Imperium.003.2015.digital.Son.of.Ultron-Empire
[INFO] Nothing to cleanup for Imperium.003.2015.digital.Son.of.Ultron-Empire
[INFO] Executing post-process-script ComicRN.py for Imperium.003.2015.digital.Son.of.Ultron-Empire
[INFO] ComicRN: Loading config from /downloads/scripts/autoProcessComics.cfg
[INFO] ComicRN: Opening URL: http://192.168.1.115:8090/post_process?nzb_name=Imperium.003.2015.digital.Son.of.Ultron-Empire&failed=0&apc_version=1.0&comicrn_version=1.01&nzb_folder=%2Fdownloads%2Fcompleted%2FImperium.003.2015.digital.Son.of.Ultron-Empire

[INFO] ComicRN: <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
[INFO] ComicRN: "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
[INFO] ComicRN: <html>
[INFO] ComicRN: <head>
[INFO] ComicRN: <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></meta>
[INFO] ComicRN: <title>401 Unauthorized</title>
[INFO] ComicRN: <style type="text/css">
[INFO] ComicRN: #powered_by {
[INFO] ComicRN: margin-top: 20px;
[INFO] ComicRN: border-top: 2px solid black;
[INFO] ComicRN: font-style: italic;
[INFO] ComicRN: }
[INFO] ComicRN: #traceback {
[INFO] ComicRN: color: red;
[INFO] ComicRN: }
[INFO] ComicRN: </style>
[INFO] ComicRN: </head>
[INFO] ComicRN: <body>
[INFO] ComicRN: <h2>401 Unauthorized</h2>
[INFO] ComicRN: <p>You are not authorized to access that resource</p>
[INFO] ComicRN: <pre id="traceback">Traceback (most recent call last):
[INFO] ComicRN: File "/app/mylar/lib/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 642, in respond
[INFO] ComicRN: self.hooks.run('before_handler')
[INFO] ComicRN: File "/app/mylar/lib/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 97, in run
[INFO] ComicRN: hook()
[INFO] ComicRN: File "/app/mylar/lib/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 57, in __call__
[INFO] ComicRN: return self.callback(**self.kwargs)
[INFO] ComicRN: File "/app/mylar/lib/cherrypy/lib/auth_basic.py", line 86, in basic_auth
[INFO] ComicRN: raise cherrypy.HTTPError(401, "You are not authorized to access that resource")
[INFO] ComicRN: HTTPError: (401, 'You are not authorized to access that resource')
[INFO] ComicRN: </pre>
[INFO] ComicRN: <div id="powered_by">
[INFO] ComicRN: <span>Powered by <a href="http://www.cherrypy.org">CherryPy 3.2.0</a></span>
[INFO] ComicRN: </div>
[INFO] ComicRN: </body>
[INFO] ComicRN: </html>
[ERROR] Post-process-script ComicRN.py for Imperium.003.2015.digital.Son.of.Ultron-Empire failed

[INFO] Collection Imperium.003.2015.digital.Son.of.Ultron-Empire added to history
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: ComicRN issue?

Post by evilhero »

If you're using ComicRN - there's a few things you have to follow:

- if you're not using forms authentication, but still updated the autoProcessComics files - you need to follow the same steps as outlined in the next bulletpoint, now there's a requirement for the apikey. The problem with this is that your're running the Master branch of Mylar (which the dockers are all locked to) - the login form option is available in both, but the updated autoProcessComics files are in the development branch only atm. If this applies to you, you should disable forms authentication until the merger happens.

- if you're using forms authentication, and are on the development branch, you have to make sure you're using the latest autoProcessComics.py and autoProcessComics.cfg. There is no username/password requirement anymore for the autoProcessComics.cfg in this version, just that of the mylar apikey. So if you don't have a key already generated, go into the Mylar Configuration, on the Web Interface tab, and make sure that Enable API is checked off, and that you generate a key if there isn't one already there. Then save the configuration. Go back to the autoProcessComics.cfg and plunk in the apikey that you just generated into the apikey field of the .cfg file.

-if you didn't update the autoProcessComics files and/or you're not using forms authentication, you can keep your existing files as is and Mylar will accommodate your legacy settings.

- You cannot have completed download handling enabled within Mylar (for your respective download client, either SAB or NZBget) AND the ComicRN script. It's either one or the other, or else you'll get them both trying to post-process the same issue at the same time and will throw errors left, right and center.

Based on your error, it looks like you're not being authenticated - so that would mean either your username/pass has changed for Mylar and you didn't update the autoProcessComics.cfg file, or you updated the autoProcessComics files when Mylar got updated and you're using forms authentication which is causing the authentication error (see point 1 above, as the fix for the authentication/ComicRN error is in development currently).
dmz94

Re: ComicRN issue?

Post by dmz94 »

I opened an issue on GitHub today (1887) and I think it must be related to this.

I followed the workaround discussed on GitHub and that enabled me to get back into Mylar (due to LastPass).

Something still must have been off but I have confirmed all cfg files match your email and I think I am on your 3rd bullet and all is good again. I am also trying to get torrents to work and I was worried I did something there to mess up tNZBGet.

Many thanks for the speedy reply and help!