Reading List status

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
oldirtdog

Reading List status

Post by oldirtdog »

I'm having trouble with the reading list and setting the status of my issues. I have a few hundred items on my list. Some of them are marked in red, which I'm not sure about what that means. No matter if it's red or not, though, I cannot get any of the issues to go to read status. If I click the green check, it says it has been marked read, but then it just goes right back to where it was. The counter at the top doesn't increment. If I select multiple issues and choose the mark as read option in the drop down, I get the message stating there were no issues selected. Also, if I change a comic to added or anything, how can I go back to just being in the queue, with no other status (none)?

I'm using Mylar 42215e9e89de54241d685249f6b352f224ef47a7 master on a Mac (Sierra). There are really no logs here, but I'll be glad to get you what you need if we can get it to post anything in there.
oldirtdog

Re: Reading List status

Post by oldirtdog »

BUMP... just went through my reading list and it's still doing the same thing...
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

The reading list section is one of those neglected areas of Mylar unfortunately. I'm pretty sure some of the functionality has been broken due to other things happening on the back-end that had an indirect impact on it. There's a few other items on the go for me at the moment that I'm hopefully almost done with, and once I clear those off I can look at all the problems occurring with the reading list section and fix those up.
oldirtdog

Post by oldirtdog »

Thanks a bunch... I really wish the reading list were something I could use reliably. I use YACReader because it contains a local library and reading list, but I'd love to keep everything with Mylar. I'm sure you'll get it fixed eventually. Thanks for everything!