Upgraded to nzbhydra2 issue

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
phairplay

Upgraded to nzbhydra2 issue

Post by phairplay »

Hi,
Rightly or wrongly I upgraded to nzbhydra2 which is java based. Now I’m seeing the following error.

Code: Select all

[ERROR CODE: 900] org.springframework.validation.BeanPropertyBindingResult: 1 errors
Field error in object 'newznabParameters' on field 'o': rejected value [xml]; codes [typeMismatch.newznabParameters.o,typeMismatch.o,typeMismatch.org.nzbhydra.mapping.newznab.OutputType,typeMismatch]; arguments [org.springframework.context.support.DefaultMessageSourceResolvable: codes [newznabParameters.o,o]; arguments []; default message [o]]; default message [Failed to convert property value of type 'java.lang.String' to required type 'org.nzbhydra.mapping.newznab.OutputType' for property 'o'; nested exception is org.springframework.core.convert.ConversionFailedException: Failed to convert from type [java.lang.String] to type [org.nzbhydra.mapping.newznab.OutputType] for value 'xml'; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No enum constant org.nzbhydra.mapping.newznab.OutputType.xml]
Could you please help resolve this :) :)
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Upgraded to nzbhydra2 issue

Post by evilhero »

I honestly haven't a clue - nothing has changed in regards to what Mylar handles the input from nzbhydra in the previous version.

This is probably something you'd have to mention to the developer - as the error seems to imply that it's some sort of xml based error and/or it can't figure out what 'o' means in the url reference? Normally 'o' in the url reference for newznab means the output format - either xml or json. I'm guessing that it's expecting json only, and not xml thus the problem (again just a hypothetical on my part).
phairplay

Re: Upgraded to nzbhydra2 issue

Post by phairplay »

Hi,
I’ve reported the problem on nzbhydra2 would it be possible to have a look at the open issue in case you can shine any light on the problem.

https://github.com/theotherp/nzbhydra2/issues/51

Many thanks
David