NZB Search Interval locked

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: NZB Search Interval locked

Post by evilhero »

The DB Updater / Status Updater are of the same process - the DB Updater is what goes out at a regular interval (~5mins) and takes the oldest updated series you have and updates it against CV. The Status Updater is what runs after the update has completed, and it runs a ReCheck Files against your series directory to update the status' of the given issues. With the new config changes recently, and the schedulers getting updated as well - it shouldn't really be affecting too much, and that shouldn't spike the cpu at all, and if it did minimally it would only be until the duration of the Update has run (usually < 1min depending on the number of issues in a given series).

The Ended stuff - if you have an indie that's months btwn publications (the 75 is roughly Mylar saying I'll wait up to 75 days/2.5 months before I assume it's Ended), and it's still getting marked as Ended, there's an easy fix. On the Edit Settings tab of each series, there's a 'Force Continuing' option available whereby Mylar will always assume this series is Ongoing so the Ended status doesn't really have a bearing on searches/pull-list's etc.
capGrundy

Re: NZB Search Interval locked

Post by capGrundy »

It's running now, but the cpu cycles are low, so it does seem to be the case. I guess if I could change it, I probably still would, as I just don't have enough changes going on to merit that level of security.

I guess I didn't know the ended flag was that proactive. I thought it was more advisory, and not a limit on activity. I'll probably need to sort the list periodically and see what's hitting that limit/cutoff.