Not grabbing from 32pag.es

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
DrSeussFreak

Not grabbing from 32pag.es

Post by DrSeussFreak »

I am unable to grab from 32pag.es. I do have 2-factor authentication enabled, and so I am using the passkey/rss feed option, but I do not know the RSS Feed, can you please share?
"Adults are nothing but obsolete children, and the hell to them" - Theodor Seuss Geisel
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Not grabbing from 32pag.es

Post by evilhero »

It's different for everyone, but it's pretty easy to just snatch it off the main torrents page.

The RSS Icon is located in the upper left corner of the Browse Torrents page (right beside the words 'Browse Torrents'). The link on the RSS icon will contain the url for the main RSS feed, which is what you would probably want. Just copy and paste that link into Mylar as the RSS feed and it should be enough to go from there.
DrSeussFreak

Post by DrSeussFreak »

the whole URL, as in this massive beast?

Code: Select all

https://32pag.es/feeds.php?feed=torrents_all&user=<removed>&auth=<removed>&passkey=<removed>&authkey=<removed>
??
"Adults are nothing but obsolete children, and the hell to them" - Theodor Seuss Geisel
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

Yep that's the one - paste the whole url into Mylar and it will pasre the feed to get all the required info in order to access the feeds properly.
DrSeussFreak

Post by DrSeussFreak »

updated, see it trying to pull results, but unable to find anything. Also, any ideas if being on a VPN and accessing their RSS Feed violates their VPN Rules?
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

DrSeussFreak wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:56 pm updated, see it trying to pull results, but unable to find anything. Also, any ideas if being on a VPN and accessing their RSS Feed violates their VPN Rules?
If the item isn't on the feed,or wasn't on the feed at the time of Mylar monitoring it (because it caches the results) - it won't be able to retrieve it. That's the primary benefit of using the Auth mode over the legacy mode - backlog capabilities vs. not.

I'm pretty sure access the feed isn't going to directly impact your account - from what I recall, using a VPN to snatch the items from an RSS feed is OK.

You can always test it - turn off the VPN, leave legacy mode on, and see if that changes things ;)

If you paste in the debug log I can see what's happening - but this might come down to the issues not being in the feed anymore and because of the Legacy option it's like they were never there when it goes to search it's cache.
DrSeussFreak

Post by DrSeussFreak »

I searched the RSS feed and also found it was missing from it, so I will see as new comics come out next week. Thanks!