NZBgeek

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
capGrundy

NZBgeek

Post by capGrundy »

Sorry, I keep trying to search for an answer, but it's crashing the forum search.

Do you support NZBgeek, or is there a way to do a manual add? I tried doing it under Newznab, but I getting the error: "[WARNING] You have 0 search providers enabled. I need at least ONE provider to work. Aborting search."
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: NZBgeek

Post by evilhero »

capGrundy wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:59 pm Sorry, I keep trying to search for an answer, but it's crashing the forum search.

Do you support NZBgeek, or is there a way to do a manual add? I tried doing it under Newznab, but I getting the error: "[WARNING] You have 0 search providers enabled. I need at least ONE provider to work. Aborting search."
Yeah unfortunately on the master/dev branch atm this is normal behaviour when you add/enable/disable a provider within the GUI without restarting Mylar. You did it right - create nzbgeek under Newznab, save the config and then restart Mylar and you won't get that error. This will all change when I merge the config-upgrade branch into the development stream (and then master thereafter), but atm you have to save/restart for changes to take effect.

Before you do anything tho, you need to clear the current error and here's how to do that. First shutdown Mylar, then edit your config.ini file. Find the line in the .ini that's called provider_order. Then delete that entire line (yep, the whole line so not even provider_order is left). Save the ini and then start up Mylar and you should be good to go from that point. Then enter in the NZBGeek info, save it and restart and you're off to the races ;)
capGrundy

Post by capGrundy »

Very helpful, and back in business. I see the nzb files now showing up in /cache, but they aren't translating to downloads. This could be because I have nzbGet misconfigured, but I am seeing this in debug.

Uncaught exception: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/app/mylar/mylar/logger.py", line 165, in new_run
old_run(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 754, in run
self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
File "/app/mylar/mylar/webserve.py", line 1340, in queueissue
foundcom, prov = search.search_init(ComicName, ComicIssue, ComicYear, SeriesYear, Publisher, issues['IssueDate'], storedate, IssueID, AlternateSearch, UseAFuzzy, ComicVersion, mode=mode, ComicID=ComicID, manualsearch=manualsearch, filesafe=ComicName_Filesafe, allow_packs=AllowPacks)
File "/app/mylar/mylar/search.py", line 243, in search_init
findit = NZB_SEARCH(ComicName, IssueNumber, ComicYear, SeriesYear, Publisher, IssueDate, StoreDate, searchprov, send_prov_count, IssDateFix, IssueID, UseFuzzy, newznab_host, ComicVersion=ComicVersion, SARC=SARC, IssueArcID=IssueArcID, RSS="yes", ComicID=ComicID, issuetitle=issuetitle, unaltered_ComicName=unaltered_ComicName, oneoff=oneoff)
File "/app/mylar/mylar/search.py", line 1626, in NZB_SEARCH
searchresult = searcher(nzbprov, nzbname, comicinfo, entry['link'], IssueID, ComicID, tmpprov, newznab=newznab_host)
File "/app/mylar/mylar/search.py", line 2370, in searcher
send_to_nzbget = server.append(nzbpath, str(mylar.NZBGET_CATEGORY), int(nzbgetpriority), True, nzbcontent64)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/xmlrpclib.py", line 1243, in __call__
return self.__send(self.__name, args)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/xmlrpclib.py", line 1602, in __request
verbose=self.__verbose
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/xmlrpclib.py", line 1283, in request
return self.single_request(host, handler, request_body, verbose)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/xmlrpclib.py", line 1311, in single_request
self.send_content(h, request_body)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/xmlrpclib.py", line 1459, in send_content
connection.endheaders(request_body)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/httplib.py", line 1038, in endheaders
self._send_output(message_body)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/httplib.py", line 882, in _send_output
self.send(msg)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/httplib.py", line 844, in send
self.connect()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/httplib.py", line 821, in connect
self.timeout, self.source_address)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/socket.py", line 575, in create_connection
raise err
error: [Errno 111] Connection refused
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

Yeah, it looks like there's incorrect information for your nzbget configuration in Mylar. Can you relay what it is ?
capGrundy

Post by capGrundy »

You beat me to it, as I was about to say I figured that out. I got that working now, but it seems it's a NZBget thing, where it's just not getting it to the right destination. So I think I'm there, I just have a row to hoe on my end. Thanks again for all the help.
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

No worries. I've never used the destination directory portion of NZBGet - but I've also heard some people having problems with the ComicRN script of Mylar when using it with NZBGet.

If you post the error/trouble you're having I can try and help more (if you get to the point where you're not sure what's happening or why).

Also wanted to give a headsup, that completed download handling is coming for both SABnzbd & NZBGet. Whereby there's no scripts that are needed, Mylar will monitor the client's queue for active downloads that were initiated by Mylar and then post-process them when they're completed. This will probably show up in development in the next week or so I'd imagine, as it just went into the config-upgrade branch for testing alongside the new configuration changes.
capGrundy

Post by capGrundy »

Maybe that dev will help me. It may be a permissions thing, where it's not able to write the files to where my system is allowing docker to put files. Since I put Mylar into a docker, it's locked into a folder of it's own. I may need to just resolve myself to having NZB put the file where it can, and just appreciate the process of Mylar handing it the jobs.

One question would be if someone knows would be how to get NZBget to take the file out of the folder. Ideally, I'd like to be able to just pick up the container folders and dump them in my comics folder, and not have to manually clean up all the sub-foldering.

You program really surpassed my expectations for what it does. I've just been self-indoctrinated into Sonarr/Radarr, so I was very happy to see your program doing the same thing. I've been doing this all via Newsleecher and some watch scripts there, but it had no real brain to it. Really great work.

My only suggestion would be a cue from Sonnar, and that would be a button to test things like NZBget and the provider settings, and see if they work (probably easiest on providers, to just send a test req). I think it would take some of the guesswork out of settings things up.
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

As far as permissions, you have to ensure that the user running Mylar has full authority to the place where NZBGet is moving stuff to. This is required as Mylar will copy the file to the /cache folder of Mylar (if you metatag), and then move it to the final comic location for the given series. Then it does it's clean-up phase and deletes empty directories left over after the PP run.

Mylar will handle taking the file out of the folder, moving it to your comics folder, tag it (if you have metatagging enabled), rename it (if enabled) and then clean up the empty folders in the original location if they exist after the move. This is currently all handled by the ComicRN script that you need to set up NZBGet to use for a comics category.

Heh, Mylar all started as a way to just notify me of when a new issue was coming out via a text file. It's kinda grown abit since then... But I'm glad that you're enjoying what Mylar has to offer and hopefully it can lessen your workload when it comes to finding/retrieving/organising the comics and let you do the more important stuff - like reading comics! :)

There is a test button for SAB, but not one for NZBGet just because I haven't really used NZBGet very much. I do have it installed again now due to the completed download handling, so I'll be doing a test connection button to verify the connection. As far as the provider tests, yes that's coming as well. I've slowly been going back over somethings and making small improvements here & there, and as I'm doing that I've been converting stuff to use the new improved code - so I have the code already there for newznab tests, I just need to spend some time testing it so that it can be used properly and correctly.
capGrundy

Post by capGrundy »

I actually got my non-docker version working, so the permissions part is fixed. I did the package install inside diskstation, and this time when it prompts to update (which it does when you first log in), I didn't. I was thinking if I set it up first and added some titles, and then updated, maybe it would be different. It works, but the update doesn't work now (irony). I'm not too concerned about that at the moment.

I am still having unpacking problems. I didn't realize there was the ComicRN script until you mentioned it. I managed to get that installed in NZB and run, but I get a "Post-process-script nzbToMedia/ComicRN.py for Grass.Kings.009.2017.digital.dargh-Empire failed (terminated with unknown status)". It doesn't hand anything back to the Mylar logs either, so I feel like I'm still not configuring everything properly. I'm wondering if maybe I should switch to SAB, if that is more intuitive. I'm fine figuring NZB out, but I didn't know if it's just not as native as SAB is.

It's doing much of what the superfetch in newsleecher does, but it's great to be able to add actual series, and have it handled with comics logic of organization. It also makes getting missed series sooo much easier. I know what it's like to have something grow on it's own like this from programming at work. I just appreciate someone like yourself who not only matures it, but stands behind it like you are.
capGrundy

Post by capGrundy »

I got the post-processing to work. I switched to sab for one, which had much better errors, and let me know I needed the other script and the cfg. All is well. Thanks again.

One last question: it's offering the update again. I'm afraid to do it just having gotten things working. Do I just need the ini and db file if I need to do a rollback?