This week's (week 45) pull list isn't being populated

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
Warborg

This week's (week 45) pull list isn't being populated

Post by Warborg »

Trying to check the releases and it looks like the pull list isn't populating. I tried recreating it, restarted Mylar and tried recreating it and it remains completely empty.

Also, an unrelated issue but just an FYI... The Marvel comic Power Pack ended in 1991 at issue 62, but last week they released an issue 63 as a one-shot. It shows in the pull list as issue 63 of Power Pack, but when you look at the actual comic it just shows 1-62 and I've tried refreshing and such and it stays that way. I've manually downloaded and added 63 and then tried to scan the files but it just won't see 63.
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: This week's (week 45) pull list isn't being populated

Post by evilhero »

Thanks for the headsup on the pull-list - alot of times I don't see things until someone tells me in regards to it having some problems so I wouldn't have known otherwise. There was some series linking problems which was causing the pull not to populate, so I properly re-linked them, and then cleared up the old entries and everything is working again. Just do a Recreate Pullist from the pull-list screen and you'll get the updated info immediately.

The Power Pack issue is actually an entirely new volume according to CV, which is probably the reason why it wasn't getting updated in the previous volume. The legacy numbering is confusing to say the least - on some series, they're continuing from the existing series whereas with others (like Power Pack) it's a new volume with the legacy numbering continuing from the previous volume.

So in order for things to work, you'll have to add the new volume to Mylar and then the pp/recheck files will pick up the volume accordingly once it's in the location for the new volume. You should be able to just do an 'add series' via the pull-list and it will add the proper series accordingly since it already has the comicid/issueid information to go from.
Warborg

Re: This week's (week 45) pull list isn't being populated

Post by Warborg »

I just added the new Power Pack issue to the original volume to make it contiguous... Not a big deal, just wanted to let you know. Thank you for fixing the pull list issue so quickly though!