Mylar Updates Marks Issues as Skipped

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
DrSeussFreak

Mylar Updates Marks Issues as Skipped

Post by DrSeussFreak »

Everytime I update Mylar, any missing issues get marked as skipped, and I have to manually go through the series to mark them as wanted.
"Adults are nothing but obsolete children, and the hell to them" - Theodor Seuss Geisel
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Mylar Updates Marks Issues as Skipped

Post by evilhero »

Yeah, it's not the update itself - it's the db update running every 5 minutes refreshing the oldest series that's causing problems. I'm looking into this now (have been fighting this related-type of error for the past few days now trying to track it down), so hopefully will get a fix out soon.

You can go into the Manage tab/Schedulers and just Pause the dbupdate module so it doesn't keep on doing this. From what I've gathered thus far, it's only occurring for series that have issues prior to 2017.
DrSeussFreak

Post by DrSeussFreak »

thanks, I have paused the db_updater for now
"Adults are nothing but obsolete children, and the hell to them" - Theodor Seuss Geisel
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

Should be ok now in the latest dev commit - I spent quite abit of time this afternoon/evening working on this (not entirely all at once mind you just due to personal commitments), and tested as much as I could - it seemed that the problems started occurring when it was an older series that didn't had an issue date of 0000-00-00, and then issues either got marked as Skipped and/or marked as Wanted mistakingly.
DrSeussFreak

Post by DrSeussFreak »

So far so good, we will see if it stays that way