QBittorrent problems

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
ludwig

QBittorrent problems

Post by ludwig »

I'm having some difficulty in getting this to work and I think it has to do with the qbittorrent folder. I'm not sure what this is for or what it needs to be set to?
ludwig

Re: [Request] QBittorrent intergration.

Post by ludwig »

As an update to my previous post, it looks like this is partially working for me. but not completely.

When a wanted issue is found, the details are being delivered to qbittorrent and it starts up. But it isn't labeled as defined in settings.

Once completed, nothing happens. The download finished, there appeared to be post-processing, but the file never showed up in the series folder and the history did not show an entry for post-processing.

The interface hung when i tried to view the series info (to see if it showed as downloaded there). So i reboot and the comic finally finished post processing.
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: QBittorrent problems

Post by evilhero »

This was moved here as the request section is meant for requests, not troubleshooting of items present within Mylar already.

Without debug logs (-v on startup, or enable verbose in the logs tab GUI), there's not much I can go on with regards to troubleshooting this - as it seems there's something that's stopping it from completing the post-processing successfully which could be any number of things from notifications not being sent, to multiple processes attempting to process the same item, to other things.

You also make no mention of the build / branch you're running of Mylar, the OS it's on - and even what version of qBitTorrent you're running (it might help to know what your label is set to as well, as I believe spaces aren't allowed in labels).
ludwig

Re: QBittorrent problems

Post by ludwig »

just noticed this. I was mainly looking for clarification on the qbittorrent folder part.

regardless, after some fiddling around with it I got it to work.