Move comics after download (transmission)

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
brockoli

Move comics after download (transmission)

Post by brockoli »

I just setup Mylar and it's working well, except I can't figure out how to get downloaded comics to be processed and moved to my ../Books/Comics folder. I'm using transmission on a Synology DS. Anyone have an suggestions?

brockoli
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Move comics after download (transmission)

Post by evilhero »

Your best bet is to make use of the 'monitor folder' option within Mylar. It will monitor a given directory for any changes (it checks it every X minutes), and will post-process any cbr/cbz for series that exist on your watchlist. As long as you don't care about seeding, you can set the monitor folder to the completed folder of your torrents - it will then get post-processed (and moved) once it's been completed and the minute threshold has been reached. Otherwise, you'd have to manually move the cbr/cbz files into the directory you provide for the monitor folder location.

Currently, there isn't a post-processing option that can be run directly from any torrent client, so the monitor folder is probably your best bet (I use it myself).
brockoli

Post by brockoli »

I figured out what I did wrong. I had set the wrong folder to watch. Once I fixed that and ran a manual post-process it found them and added them. Thx for the help.

brockoli
stayupthetree

Post by stayupthetree »

I am on the development build, where is this monitor folder option? I may be tired or crazy, just not seeing it.
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

Its a manual entry within the config.ini file.

Shutdown Mylar, edit config.ini and find the lune where it says checkfolder =""
Enter in the location (full path, don't enclose in quotes).

If you want to change the number of minutes between checks, set the
download_scan_interval option to whatever numeric you want in minutes

Then save and exit the editor, restart Mylar and it will scan it after X minutes have elapsed from startup (initially).