wrong comicid for new "This Week"

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
leaderdog

Re: wrong comicid for new "This Week"

Post by leaderdog »

Hi Evilhero.

I hope the kids are feeling better.

Two thing:

The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror - CV has - Bart Simpson's Treehouse of Horror (1995) - (hxxp://comicvine.gamespot.com/bart-simp ... 050-19193/)
weird with this one, even if I refresh the comic it returns 0000-00-00 even though it has September 21, 2016.

Also they are now named The Simpsons' rather than Bart Simpsons'. But they don't update the cv title.

Cyborg - redirects to old series. Should go to here now (hxxp://comicvine.gamespot.com/cyborg/4050-94266/)
leaderdog

Post by leaderdog »

Hi Evilhero,

A couple series that aren't linking up.

Darkwing Duck - CV has - Disney's Darkwing Duck - (hxxp://comicvine.gamespot.com/disneys-darkwing-duck/4050-89926/)
Captain Canuck - (hxxp://comicvine.gamespot.com/captain-canuck/4050-82255/)
Grimm Fairy Tales Presents Apocalypse - CV has - Grimm Fairy Tales: Apocalypse - (hxxp://comicvine.gamespot.com/grimm-fairy-tales-apocalypse/4050-93664/)
Wayward - (hxxp://comicvine.gamespot.com/wayward/4050-76638/)

That seems to be all, The rest link fine and the ones I don't want link to the right place on cv.
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

All of these should be lined up now:

Darkwing Duck
Grimm Fairy Tales Presents Apocalypse -
Wayward
Cyborg
Simpsons Treehouse of Horror

This one still hasn't been updated yet on CV:
Captain Canuck

These lists' aren't getting as long anymore - so I thank you yet again for bringing these forth as it saves me an inordinate amount of time to research which has/hasn't updated ;)
leaderdog

Post by leaderdog »

Hi Evilhero,

Happy to help out. Saves you for fixing more important stuff, speaking of which, is the pull list crisis averted now? It seems to be working (the _2 one), I haven't changed mine. Curious if that notice should come down from the forum?

also, the Captain Canuck, ya not updated, but the others (Series I don't collect) they hotlink to the CV site, and other issues that haven't updated yet link to the series in Mylar. Just thought it odd this one didn't. ;)
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

Yeah the new site only updates the CV stuff when it gets updates from CV. Because Captain Canuck hasn't been updated yet it can't link to it - although I think that one should be working as well now too.

As far as the new site, yes its back online - albeit I have no idea how long (other people using the same provider are in the same boat). I'm assuming it's staying online at this point, but I'm hoping to start moving stuff around over the next few weeks to add redundancy so that if it does go down unexpectedly, at least things will still continue on.
leaderdog

Post by leaderdog »

MASK: Revolution - CV has - M.A.S.K.: Mobile Armored Strike Kommand: Revolution (2016) - (hxxp://comicvine.gamespot.com/mask-mobile-armored-strike-kommand-revolution/4050-94390/)
of course the scanners don't call it that :p so people will need to change the "alternate search name" to make it work.

I added it manually so the above title seems to be stuck in auto-want, how do I get rid of it? or after you fix up the title will it leave or make the switch even tho I've already added it?
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

leaderdog wrote:MASK: Revolution - CV has - M.A.S.K.: Mobile Armored Strike Kommand: Revolution (2016) - (hxxp://comicvine.gamespot.com/mask-mobile-armored-strike-kommand-revolution/4050-94390/)
of course the scanners don't call it that :p so people will need to change the "alternate search name" to make it work.

I added it manually so the above title seems to be stuck in auto-want, how do I get rid of it? or after you fix up the title will it leave or make the switch even tho I've already added it?
Removing from auto-want is farily simple - go into the Wanted tab, and near the bottom you'll find the Upcoming Issues section(s). Click on the 2nd tab within labelled as Upcoming nodata (I think I'll change this to Auto-Want list or something soon just to make it easier). In that tab you'll find all the series you have marked for auto-want. Then just click on the X icon beside the one(s) you want to remove from the auto-want list. You might have to do a Refresh to the pullist after deleting the series from your auto-want list - Mylar will know to mark it as Wanted, but I don't think it will do the auto-link to the correct series in your watchlist otherwise.

Also, if you're using the alt-pull 2 method, Mylar knows the naming conventions already (both what it's named on the pull-list, and how CV names it), however once it matches correctly to the CV (either on the backend, or within Mylar itself) it refers to the series only by the CV title. It was supposed to be taking the alternate naming from the pull-list and auto-applying it to the alternate search name, but there were some problems in how it was being referenced on the new pull site (it was supposed to be sending the alternate to CV naming, but instead was sending just the CV naming). I'll have to revisit this and see what's going on...

PS. the M.A.S.K series is all lined up now
leaderdog

Post by leaderdog »

Aw sweet,

Removing the auto-want was pretty simple with directions ;)

Also, not sure if you saw that other thread I troubleshot. A couple issues with odd characters in the manual-post processing that may need to be addressed. It just shut down the whole process. ;)

Thanks again!
leaderdog

Post by leaderdog »

Couple issues:

Mayhem and Magic (The Reliquary Series) - (hxxp://comicvine.gamespot.com/mayhem-and-magic-the-reliquary-series/4050-91318/)
No Mercy - goes to the tradepaperbacks should go here - (hxxp://comicvine.gamespot.com/no-mercy/4050-81097/)

I believe that is all.
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

leaderdog wrote:Couple issues:

Mayhem and Magic (The Reliquary Series) - (hxxp://comicvine.gamespot.com/mayhem-and-magic-the-reliquary-series/4050-91318/)
No Mercy - goes to the tradepaperbacks should go here - (hxxp://comicvine.gamespot.com/no-mercy/4050-81097/)

I believe that is all.
Mayhem & Magic isn't on the pull (not sure where that is, but it's not on this week's pull atm)
No Mercy is fixed now.

Also, the manual post-processing/importing error with unicode should also be fixed now (I hope) in the latest dev commit.