wrong comicid for new "This Week"

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: wrong comicid for new "This Week"

Post by evilhero »

Yeah, I've been doing some changes on the back-end in how it populates the data and trying to get more info in there so that it can try to make better decisions as to what is a current volume vs. what isn't. It's still a work in progress, so there might be more of these instances come up where it's pointing to the wrong series (mainly because the publishers are starting to do the 'legacy' numbering again which causes problems with the sql query on the backend trying to figure out what's current and not based on issue numbers).

I updated the change for the Guardians too - you just need to either recreate the pullist, or wait until the 4hr refresh occurs so the data is pulled properly from the site.

Cheers ;)
leaderdog

Post by leaderdog »

Hi Evilhero,

seems I found another one

Voltron Legendary Defender V2 - should go here - (hxxps://comicvine.gamespot.com/voltron-legendary-defender/4050-104830/)

It's V2 but doesn't display it as such, so it just directs to the existing series.
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

Thanks, yeah that was one of the ones like I mentioned previously - series gets identified right, but it's pointing to the incorrect series. It's fixed now :)