wrong comicid for new "This Week"

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: wrong comicid for new "This Week"

Post by evilhero »

So Everything should be complete now on the site:

Heathen
Street Fighter VS Darkstalkers
The Power of the Dark Crystal
Bedtime Stories For Impressionable Children
Crypt of Screams
Rough Riders: Riders On the Storm
Quantum Teens Are Go

These ones I linked to the series, so it will populate correctly in the future due to the naming differences (they're present as well now too):
The Black Hood: Season 2 - CV listed as - The Black Hood
Van Helsing vs. The Mummy - listed as in Mylar and cv - Van Helsing vs. The Mummy of Amun-Ra

It looks like the series are being updated on CV, and then Mylar just misses the window so it has to wait ~4 hours to update the backend, and then the clients hit the backend site every 4hrs. The backend should be updating more frequently (it was set to every 2hrs, so it might be some caching problem), so I'll probably lower it to update every 1 or 2 hours and see what happens.

Just do a recreate pullist - or you can check at the bottom of your pullist for the last time it was refreshed. If it's greater than 4 hours, let me know as it should be updating it every 4 hours (if you're using alt_pull 2).
leaderdog

Post by leaderdog »

Did a recreate pull-list and these ones are in search rather than add.

The X-Files: Deviations 2017 - (hxxp://comicvine.gamespot.com/the-xfiles-deviations-2017/4050-99233/)
Think Tank - CV listed as: Think Tank: Animal - (hxxp://comicvine.gamespot.com/think-tank-animal/4050-99271/)
Spider-Man: Homecoming Prelude - CV listed as: Marvel's Spider-Man: Homecoming Prelude - (hxxp://comicvine.gamespot.com/marvels-spider-man-homecoming-prelude/4050-99269/)

The rest seems good or not listed yet. ;)
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

All should be good now - cheers for the gentle reminder yet again ;)
leaderdog

Post by leaderdog »

Hi Evilhero,

Only 2 this week that didn't match up.

Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys: The Big Lie - (hxxp://comicvine.gamespot.com/nancy-drew-and-the-hardy-boys-the-big-lie/4050-99286/)
Sky Doll: Sundra - (hxxp://comicvine.gamespot.com/sky-doll-sundra/4050-99454/)

Still not sure why my mylar won't download automatically, but I can still download them manually on each page.
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

Both series are correct now on the site - they misspelt the Sundra as 'Sudra' so that's why it wasn't picking that one up properly.

I'm not sure I know what's going on with your auto searches, mine polled fine over the last few days but I only have torrents enabled as well.

It might be that one of your providers is causing some problems for some reason, although I can't imagine what it would be - if they're not available, it should just be passing by the request and moving on to the next provider.
leaderdog

Post by leaderdog »

Did recreate Pull-list and these Issues are available but still on as Search option.

Cadmus - (hxxp://comicvine.gamespot.com/warhammer-40000-revelations/4050-99878/)
Get Gomez - (hxxp://comicvine.gamespot.com/get-gomez/4050-99862/)
All New Soulfire - CV listed as: All-New Michael Turner's Soulfire (hxxp://comicvine.gamespot.com/all-new-michael-turners-soulfire/4050-99843/)
Coady and the Creepies - (hxxp://comicvine.gamespot.com/coady-and-the-creepies/4050-99853/)
Warhammer 40,000: Revelations - (hxxp://comicvine.gamespot.com/warhammer-40000-revelations/4050-99878/)

These two are already listed in Mylar, but refuse to get the updated date from CV for some reason.

Cinderella: Killer Princess - (hxxp://comicvine.gamespot.com/cinderella-serial-killer-princess/4050-96652/)
Death In Oaxaca - (hxxp://comicvine.gamespot.com/death-in-oaxaca/4050-77017/)

That should do it as far as I can tell. :)
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

Looks like most of those are already present (probably just updated it on the backend when you posted, and then the delay in bringing it down to the client) - the only ones that aren't working as of yet are the Soulfire & Cinderella ones which I'll look at right now. The rest though, should be available if a recent pull was done within the last 2hrs or so.

EDIT. The last 2 should be showing against the correct comicID now - the issueID will populate against the backend in the next hour or so most likely so then it should be available to the clients immediately thereafter (depending on their most recent pullist retrieval time - since it's every 2hrs)
leaderdog

Post by leaderdog »

Hi Evilhero,

All looks good this week except this one:

It already exists, just as Wynonna Earp Legends. The Earp Sisters is just the next step in the comic's subtitle
Wynonna Earp Legends: The Earp Sisters - (hxp://comicvine.gamespot.com/wynonna-earp-legends/4050-95797/)
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

leaderdog wrote:Hi Evilhero,

All looks good this week except this one:

It already exists, just as Wynonna Earp Legends. The Earp Sisters is just the next step in the comic's subtitle
Wynonna Earp Legends: The Earp Sisters - (hxp://comicvine.gamespot.com/wynonna-earp-legends/4050-95797/)
Yep, all good now - I hate when they change the titles like that as it screws up things on the back-end (too many series match up to one comcid and it causes the problems). Thanks again for the headsup! :)
leaderdog

Post by leaderdog »

Hi Evilhero,

This comic needs to have a new ID

Guardians of the Galaxy 146 - should direct here - hxxps://comicvine.gamespot.com/guardians-of-the-galaxy/4050-105759/

Mylar is working great!! :)

Thanks