All New Ghost Rider

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
startreksteve

All New Ghost Rider

Post by startreksteve »

in the This Week section, Mylar shows "All New Ghost Rider"
when I select either Add Series or one off, I get a 'No Results' error.
Is this a Mylar error, or just at the other end?
Cheers
Steve
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: All New Ghost Rider

Post by evilhero »

I haven't checked out the series, but I'll try loading it in shortly and try to see what's happening.

It could be that comicvine didn't update things properly (it happened to an X-Men title this week that the publish date was 0014-03-17, which would cause Mylar to error out when searching.. It got fixed within 24hrs, but until then it would error out), or it could be something in Mylar isn't right either.

Ok, so I just checked this out - ComicVine isn't even listing the series at all, but they have the issue listed - but you can't view it (it gives a 404 error in a web-browser). Since Mylar loads in data by volume first, and then issues - it can't find a corresponding volume with that series name. I'll keep an eye on it, but according to Comixology - it's been derailed until March 26, 2014. Although I have no idea why that information isn't given anywhere else (Comixology also lists it as being released this week, so go figure).
startreksteve

Post by startreksteve »

Its out in the local comic shop, still no joy in Mylar though...
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

Won't be listed in comicvine until it's actually released,, and Mylar only grabs stuff it can find on comicvine.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/03/14/ ... ook-career

If the retailer has it on the shelves before it's supposed to be, and because of that there's no available data to grab from comicvine, Mylar can't do anything about it.
startreksteve

Post by startreksteve »

The Pull list got updated, its now called All-new Ghost Rider, note the hyphen. And after all that, its a pretty crap comic, he's driving a car!!!