Mylar not searching for new issues

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
invaderdag

Mylar not searching for new issues

Post by invaderdag »

For about 2 weeks now Mylar has not been searching for new issues in the wanted list. I can manually search for them just fine, and on occasion a few are automatically searched for and downloaded. I have nzb.su, experimental, and KAT enabled. I don't see anything in the logs pertaining to this even with debug enabled. Can anyone point me in the right direction for what to look for?

Thanks!
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Mylar not searching for new issues

Post by evilhero »

If Mylar hasn't been searching your providers - my first guess would be that you're not using a version of python > 2.7.9? But then you mention that you're able to download occasionally both automatically and manually, so that probably wouldn't be a factor.

I'd honestly have to see the debug log for a search to know exactly what's happening - it sounds like it's erroring out on something, and due to the error it's not able to continue searching/downloading, but again without seeing the debug logs that's just a best guess.
invaderdag

Re: Mylar not searching for new issues

Post by invaderdag »

Well this is embarrassing, but it seems that it has started working again. I've rebooted a few times through the week, and I have a large wanted listed, so maybe there was a zombie process or the search just wasn't getting enough time to complete. Either way, thanks for the reply and for Mylar!!!