Issue pulling NZB's from DogNZB and NZBGeek.

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
revnix

Issue pulling NZB's from DogNZB and NZBGeek.

Post by revnix »

Im running the most current version of Mylar on Ubuntu. Had some minor issues getting the post-processing setup but was able to get it taken care of. However I seem to be having a new issue. Whenever I run a search I am getting some errors in the log that I can't seem to find an answer for.

"DOGnzb Feed
2B089D99"

Above code may vary

Also

ERROR Uncaught exception: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/opt/Mylar/mylar/logger.py", line 158, in new_run
old_run(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 763, in run
self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
File "/opt/Mylar/mylar/webserve.py", line 1313, in queueissue
foundcom, prov = search.search_init(ComicName, ComicIssue, ComicYear, SeriesYear, Publisher, issues['IssueDate'], storedate, IssueID, AlternateSearch, UseAFuzzy, ComicVersion, mode=mode, ComicID=ComicID, manualsearch=manualsearch, filesafe=ComicName_Filesafe)
File "/opt/Mylar/mylar/search.py", line 249, in search_init
findit = NZB_SEARCH(ComicName, IssueNumber, ComicYear, SeriesYear, Publisher, IssueDate, StoreDate, searchprov, send_prov_count, IssDateFix, IssueID, UseFuzzy, newznab_host, ComicVersion=ComicVersion, SARC=SARC, IssueArcID=IssueArcID, ComicID=ComicID, issuetitle=issuetitle, unaltered_ComicName=unaltered_ComicName)
File "/opt/Mylar/mylar/search.py", line 594, in NZB_SEARCH
logger.info(r.content)
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'r' referenced before assignment

Is there any info on setting up NZBGeek with this program? I am not aware of the UID I would need to use, and can't seem to find a walkthrough. I've been working on getting this up and running all day, I apologize if I am missing something fairly easy.
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Issue pulling NZB's from DogNZB and NZBGeek.

Post by evilhero »

The error you're getting looks like it's due to something not coming back from dognzb properly. It could be that you've maxed out your api hits and it's returning a null page (this has been addressed and will be fixed in the next development commit), or it could be that some info was entered incorrectly even.

Can you confirm that you're not over your api limit for dog as well as verifying that your api key is correct - also, keeping verify ssl checked is probably recommended with dog.

As far as nzbgeek, they uid is the numeric userid you're assigned from nzbgeek (or any provider really).

If you can find what your rss feeds look like on the provider (or even an api url with your info in it, profile page, etc), youll see something referenced in the url as i=xxxxx where I is the designation of the uid and the numeric is the actual id (and is used by mylar). You only need the uid if you're using rss feeds, which is recommended under most circumstances as well.
revnix

Post by revnix »

I did check on my API hits, and I am well below my limits. I double checked everything in the settings and all the info is correct. I am not quite sure what to do, I am thinking it has something to do specifically with the title I was looking for as I am able to pull some more common ones just fine. Any more info I can give you to maybe assist with the issue a little more?
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

If you can provide the tilte/filename that you're looking for and/or trying to post-process it would help.

Debug logs are always helpful too, as they provide a pretty good insight as to what's happening. Start Mylar in verbose mode with the '-v' option, or toggle verbose logging on in the Log GUI section of Mylar. Then try to do the search again and you'll get much more verbose logging about the situation.
revnix

Post by revnix »

So I want to say that turning on the debugging actually made me completely understand the issue. This is what I got in return.

2016-02-29 10:34:49 DEBUG Wed, 08 Aug 2012 19:42:24 -0600 is before store date of 2016-02-17. Ignoring search result as this is not the right issue.

I feel very stupid, I apologize for wasting your time, I just couldn't figure this out for the life of me. I didn't even realize this issue wasn't out yet since it kept pulling the title down. Your program is amazing, and your support is even better. Look for a big donation from me next payday.