Annuals Issue, config.ini

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
jedimole

Annuals Issue, config.ini

Post by jedimole »

I attempted to turn the annuals on in the config.ini, and for a bit it appeared to be working to allow them to be scoped out and grabbed. That change seemed to hose my Justice League 2011 run though, with a constant check of the title and the spinning arrow. I have since paused the comic and when I got back to check the ini file, the annual is back to zero again? I did a restart via the web but is that not sufficient?

Development version
Windows 10
jedimole

Re: Annuals Issue, config.ini

Post by jedimole »

I fixed this by pausing the issue and restarting it, odd! Now about the annuals bit?
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Annuals Issue, config.ini

Post by evilhero »

When you edit the config.ini, you need to make sure AR isn't running. If it is, it will trash whatever changes you made when it does its interval config saving, or when you stop/start Mylar. The constant check that you encountered is probably due to mylar erroring out in the background as it has conflicting values for enabling annuals.

You can turn on annuals support by going into the 2nd tab in the mylar configuration (Web Interface I believe), and enable it. Then save and restart mylar - it's important to reset mylar after the change to ensure that it loads in all the new values properly.

Then whenever mylar refreshes a series or you add a series, it will perform an annual check against comicvine to see if any exist ( you can also manually attach specific annuals that aren't getting auto picked up as well if need be)