Timestorm 2009-2099 comics aren't able to read properly

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
Offspring

Timestorm 2009-2099 comics aren't able to read properly

Post by Offspring »

I think it's due to the fact that the comic name has two separate years in the name, but if you drop a comic in, like Timestorm 2009-2099 and tell Mylar to search for the files, it'll fail. If you change the filename and search to just Timestorm it's fine, but then if you rename it using Mylar, it'll become archived because it adds Timestorm 2009-2099 to the title. This is for the base series, and two one-shots.
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Timestorm 2009-2099 comics aren't able to read properly

Post by evilhero »

Offspring wrote:I think it's due to the fact that the comic name has two separate years in the name, but if you drop a comic in, like Timestorm 2009-2099 and tell Mylar to search for the files, it'll fail. If you change the filename and search to just Timestorm it's fine, but then if you rename it using Mylar, it'll become archived because it adds Timestorm 2009-2099 to the title. This is for the base series, and two one-shots.
Yep, that's probably exactly what's happening - although if a numeric appears in the series title mylar should ignore it and only look for additional information after the series title has been 'blocked out' so to speak.

I'll have to look into this and do some testing on my end to replicate this, but I can definitely see where this would be causing some problems/errors.