Ran autoProcessComics.py

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
zengonzo

Ran autoProcessComics.py

Post by zengonzo »

Fantastic development, by the way. Once it gets going it might actually get me back into the habit.

I don't see any errors, but nothing seems to be happening with the autoprocessing.

When finishing in SABNZBD, I'm given the status 'Ran autoProcessComics.py', but View Script Log is essentially blank.

When manually scanning a folder, the log says 'Starting postprocessing', but nothing seems to happen.

Believe I have the scripts in the right place. I'd stowed it in with the Sickbeard scripts.

Anything I might be missing? I'm not sure what I might change since it seems to be finding the script, and isn't kicking back any errors.

Thanks.
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Ran autoProcessComics.py

Post by evilhero »

zengonzo wrote: I don't see any errors, but nothing seems to be happening with the autoprocessing.

When finishing in SABNZBD, I'm given the status 'Ran autoProcessComics.py', but View Script Log is essentially blank.

When manually scanning a folder, the log says 'Starting postprocessing', but nothing seems to happen.

Believe I have the scripts in the right place. I'd stowed it in with the Sickbeard scripts.

Anything I might be missing? I'm not sure what I might change since it seems to be finding the script, and isn't kicking back any errors.

Thanks.
It could be any number of things TBH, but we can try to work towards something.

Firstly you say that the View Script is essentially blank. autoProcessComics.py shouldn't be run as the post-processing script for Mylar - you need to set it to ComicRN.py. ComicRN then calls the autoProcessComics script with the correct variables needed.

Make sure that all 3 files (ComicRN.py, autoProcessComics.py and autoProcessComics.cfg are in the same scripts directory that you have your SABnzbd pointing to for scripts).

Make sure to edit the autoProcessComics.cfg.sample file and put in the appropriate values, then save the file as autoProcessComics.cfg.

In order to successfully run ComicRN.py, the nzb files must be sent from Mylar ( you can't add an nzb to SABnzbd manually and then try to run the ComicRN script when it's finished downloading - it won't work ).

In your Mylar configuration, make sure you don't have a SABnzbd Download Directory specified (unless SABnbzd and Mylar are on two different machines, there's no reason to use it as long as you specify - in SABnzbd - a download location for the category you've assigned to comics).

Check the mylar.log file to see if anything is logged upon attempting to post-process. Also you can try running Mylar in interactive mode - any errors that occur that are normally suppressed when it's run as a daemon will be displayed in the python console so you can see what the error might be stemming from.

For manual post-processing, Mylar will only post-process issues for series' that exist in your watchlist. If an issue is found that isn't on your watchlist, then Mylar will skip it and continue to the next file. Should you wish to import a directory as a series that's not in your watchlist, use the Import Directory feature off of the Manage tab.

Hope it helps! Any further problems, just give a shout back :)