Can't Get Mylar to Download Anything

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
Agenn

Can't Get Mylar to Download Anything

Post by Agenn »

Hi,
I downloaded Mylar yesterday and I've been having some trouble with getting downloads to work. I've looked around at the other FAQs and nothing has helped so far. The log keeps saying 0 results but when it does say something it gives me a credential error message. I'm trying to use torrents to download but it doesn't seem to be working.
I really would like to use this.
I am running windows 10
Thanks
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Can't Get Mylar to Download Anything

Post by evilhero »

Credential error would indicate it's just that - since there no signon information required for KAT, I'm going to assume you're using 32p. Which method are you using with 32p - legacy mode or Auth mode?

If legacy, make sure you grab the complete url for one of your rss feeds from 32p (it doesn't matter which one, but it has to be the complete line).

If it's Auth mode, make sure you're not using a proxy/vpn and just use your normal signon credentials.

In both cases, after you save the configuration you need to restart mylar for the changes to take effect.

If you're still having problems, I would need to see the mylar.log file showing the work flow up until the actual error message occurs.
Agenn

Post by Agenn »

Thanks so much for getting back to me so quick!

So the credential error has gone away and has now been replaced with something I'm not sure how to describe. I have found my log file but I don't know how to upload it. How would I go about that?
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

You can try to paste the log in a pm or directly in the forum, or check your pm's here for another way.