[fixed] Another problem sending nzb to nzbget...

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
hookers_and_gin

[fixed] Another problem sending nzb to nzbget...

Post by hookers_and_gin »

Edit: I managed to successfully snatched an issue. I had several configuration issues because I'm new to docker basically.
The fix came from this reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/sonarr/comment ... in_docker/
That and actually reading the error message!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello there,
I upgraded my NAS and moved to docker container for mylar and nzbget. I think I'm running into all the issues possible and I've not yet been able to snatch any issue yet with my new setup.

The latest issue gives me the following logs

Code: Select all

2018-01-17 02:33:14	ERROR	Uncaught exception: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/app/mylar/mylar/logger.py", line 177, in new_run
old_run(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 754, in run
self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
File "/app/mylar/mylar/webserve.py", line 1340, in queueissue
foundcom, prov = search.search_init(ComicName, ComicIssue, ComicYear, SeriesYear, Publisher, issues['IssueDate'], storedate, IssueID, AlternateSearch, UseAFuzzy, ComicVersion, mode=mode, ComicID=ComicID, manualsearch=manualsearch, filesafe=ComicName_Filesafe, allow_packs=AllowPacks)
File "/app/mylar/mylar/search.py", line 255, in search_init
findit = NZB_SEARCH(ComicName, IssueNumber, ComicYear, SeriesYear, Publisher, IssueDate, StoreDate, searchprov, send_prov_count, IssDateFix, IssueID, UseFuzzy, newznab_host, ComicVersion=ComicVersion, SARC=SARC, IssueArcID=IssueArcID, RSS="no", ComicID=ComicID, issuetitle=issuetitle, unaltered_ComicName=unaltered_ComicName, allow_packs=allow_packs, oneoff=oneoff)
File "/app/mylar/mylar/search.py", line 1624, in NZB_SEARCH
searchresult = searcher(nzbprov, nzbname, comicinfo, entry['link'], IssueID, ComicID, tmpprov, newznab=newznab_host)
File "/app/mylar/mylar/search.py", line 2352, in searcher
logger.warn('Unable to send nzb file to NZBGet. There was a parameter error as there are no values present: %s' % nzbget_params)
NameError: global name 'nzbget_params' is not defined
2018-01-17 02:33:14	WARNING	Invalid response received after sending to NZBGet: -1
2018-01-17 02:33:14	DEBUG	sending now to http://xxxxx:xxxxx@localhost:6789/xmlrpc
2018-01-17 02:33:14	DEBUG	Successfully changed ownership and permissions [1035:101] / [0777 / 0660]
2018-01-17 02:33:14	DEBUG	Cache Directory successfully found at : /config/mylar/cache. Ensuring proper permissions.
2018-01-17 02:33:14	DEBUG	[FILENAME] end nzbname: The.Walking.Dead.175.2018.Digital.Zone-Empire.nzb
2018-01-17 02:33:14	DEBUG	[FILENAME] nzbname (\s): The.Walking.Dead.175.2018.Digital.Zone-Empire.nzb
2018-01-17 02:33:14	DEBUG	[FILENAME] filename (remove chars): The.Walking.Dead.175.2018.Digital.Zone-Empire.nzb
What does the "Invalid response received after sending to NZBGet: -1" mean? Is mylar even talking to nzbget successfully now? I'm not sure at all...

Tyia!

H&G
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: [fixed] Another problem sending nzb to nzbget...

Post by evilhero »

Sorry I missed this for so long.. Normally far better at responding to issues.

This should all be fixed in dev (and master too possibly as the push went into that about a month ago). If it's not fixed, please fire back a message and we'll get it working again.