Cloudflare Issue Persisting Past Wednesday?

Post any problems / bugs / issues that are Mylar-related in here.
ScottyYDG

Cloudflare Issue Persisting Past Wednesday?

Post by ScottyYDG »

Hello, everyone! I'm a bit new to Mylar, and recently all my DDL attempts are met with: WARNING :: mylar.search.147 : SEARCH-QUEUE : [WARNING] Unable to scrape remote site, stopped by a small tank. Error returned as : Unable to find Cloudflare cookies. Does the site actually have Cloudflare IUAM ("I'm Under Attack Mode") enabled?

Based on previous comments made,
I just want to make sure no one else has been having this same issue, or if it is something unique to my situation.

Version: v0.4.9.5 ( master)
Recreation: Anytime Mylar goes to DDL something, as I do not have access to trackers or things of that nature :(

Here's my care package: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnT4XFCUGJYs9mMgpjk ... _?e=6SMkWH
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Cloudflare Issue Persisting Past Wednesday?

Post by evilhero »

They changed something recently that's causing some problems - I have a hacky fix but the whole CF thing needs to get fixed another way, which I'm not sure if I can push that method out just yet.

The fix for what's currently happening tho will be in python3-dev later today.

Also, you're a few versions behind, you might want to update.
ScottyYDG

Post by ScottyYDG »

Realized that just after posting, got myself situated with GitHub's version that way I can update easier. Thank you for looking into it, I decided to also add some stuff to Jackett to fill the void. Thanks for everything you do, evilhero!
lostwit

Post by lostwit »

@evilhero - Were you able to get a change into python3-dev? I'm not seeing any code changes, but might be missing something simple. DDL's my only way of being able to consistently get comics, so I'd love for this cloudflare issue to go away - even if it's a hacky fix.

Thanks for everything you do!
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

Hacky fix went into python3-dev yesteerday (so a day later than what I initially said) - it is a hacky fix, but it works for the moment at least.

I have a better solution coming hopefully soon that will be transparent while allowing the users to use a different method of bypassing CF instead of using the cfscrape library (which has been all but abandoned it seems).
ScottyYDG

Post by ScottyYDG »

Switched to Dev version, and it is working swimmingly so far. Much appreciated!