Can't get FCBD comics to show up

Information and Tutorials on features in Mylar and how to use it
Offspring

Can't get FCBD comics to show up

Post by Offspring »

I was able to snag a few Free Comic Book Day comics from KAT, but whenever I put them into their respective folders Mylar doesn't pick them up. I modeled the file names after the Avengers from this year, but it's still not working. I've tried many combinations of changing the search pattern for the file, too and it's still failing to pick it up. The filename is Free Comic Book Day 2007 (Spider-Man) 001 (2007).cbz inside of Free Comic Book Day 2007 (Spider-Man) (2007).

What could I be doing wrong?

Edit: additional/new problem: the Avengers file that I downloaded and successfully post-processed is now showing up as Archived as opposed to Downloaded in Mylar :(.
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Can't get FCBD comics to show up

Post by evilhero »

It's probably due to the brackets in the series title itself. I made some changes for other characters in series titles being detected successfully, so I'd have to see what's going on with this - by default mylar strips out and ignore anything in brackets (except for year) so that's probably what's happening.
Methanoid

Post by Methanoid »

evilhero wrote:It's probably due to the brackets in the series title itself. I made some changes for other characters in series titles being detected successfully, so I'd have to see what's going on with this - by default mylar strips out and ignore anything in brackets (except for year) so that's probably what's happening.
Still a problem.. Doesnt recognise or import FBCD :(
Methanoid

Post by Methanoid »

I see this is fixed, thanks :-)