[Error] Cannot download torrent

Information and Tutorials on features in Mylar and how to use it
DrSeussFreak

[Error] Cannot download torrent

Post by DrSeussFreak »

I just rebuilt my Synology DS412+ NAS from scratch due to OS issues, and I am trying to get Mylar up and running, and the issue I am running into is related to downloading a torrent. I have full permissions to the directory it is trying to write to, but it will not write

Code: Select all

2015-05-08 12:05:49	ERROR	Uncaught exception: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/volume1/@appstore/mylar/share/mylar/mylar/logger.py", line 159, in new_run
old_run(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/local/python/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 763, in run
self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
File "/volume1/@appstore/mylar/share/mylar/mylar/search.py", line 1384, in searchforissue
foundNZB, prov = search_init(comic['ComicName'], result['Issue_Number'], str(ComicYear), comic['ComicYear'], Publisher, IssueDate, StoreDate, result['IssueID'], AlternateSearch, UseFuzzy, ComicVersion, SARC=None, IssueArcID=None, mode=mode, rsscheck=rsscheck, ComicID=result['ComicID'], filesafe=comic['ComicName_Filesafe'])
File "/volume1/@appstore/mylar/share/mylar/mylar/search.py", line 206, in search_init
findit = NZB_SEARCH(ComicName, IssueNumber, ComicYear, SeriesYear, Publisher, IssueDate, StoreDate, searchprov, prov_count, IssDateFix, IssueID, UseFuzzy, newznab_host, ComicVersion=ComicVersion, SARC=SARC, IssueArcID=IssueArcID, RSS="yes", ComicID=ComicID, issuetitle=issuetitle, unaltered_ComicName=unaltered_ComicName)
File "/volume1/@appstore/mylar/share/mylar/mylar/search.py", line 1268, in NZB_SEARCH
searchresult = searcher(nzbprov, nzbname, comicinfo, entry['link'], IssueID, ComicID, tmpprov)
File "/volume1/@appstore/mylar/share/mylar/mylar/search.py", line 1750, in searcher
rcheck = rsscheck.torsend2client(ComicName, IssueNumber, comyear, link, nzbprov)
File "/volume1/@appstore/mylar/share/mylar/mylar/rsscheck.py", line 846, in torsend2client
with open(filepath, 'wb') as the_file:
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'/volume1/homes/mfederman/_T/The_Flash_Season_Zero_18_2015.torrent'
"Adults are nothing but obsolete children, and the hell to them" - Theodor Seuss Geisel
DrSeussFreak

Re: [Error] Cannot download torrent

Post by DrSeussFreak »

please ignore, I ran

Code: Select all

CHMOD -R 777 _T
and all is well, SMH
"Adults are nothing but obsolete children, and the hell to them" - Theodor Seuss Geisel