Import Comics into Mylar

Information and Tutorials on features in Mylar and how to use it
Offspring

Re: Import Comics into Mylar

Post by Offspring »

Yeah, I know about the shell stuff I just wasn't sure I had to escape the spaces or not for Mylar.
Offspring

Post by Offspring »

New question: how deep for folder structure can Mylar handle? I see that it can do (for example) Root/Comics/Comics for manual post processing. Can it handle further than that? Can it handle multiple below that?
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

Offspring wrote:New question: how deep for folder structure can Mylar handle? I see that it can do (for example) Root/Comics/Comics for manual post processing. Can it handle further than that? Can it handle multiple below that?
For manual post-processing, it should keep on looping until it has gone through all of the sub-folders/files beneath the path that's been passed to the manual post-processing. I know for myself, when I pass manual post-processing a path - Mylar goes at least 2 deep from the path passed with no problems (I don't have anything more than 2 deep from that point lol).
Offspring

Post by Offspring »

OK. I just caught an exception while running the manual process. Pasted the exception into another thread in the Bugs & Issues forum. Dunno why it choked on #0.5.