How to name files with multiple issues?

Information and Tutorials on features in Mylar and how to use it
atua

How to name files with multiple issues?

Post by atua »

I'm wondering if there's a standard convention for naming cbz/cbr's that contain multiple issues of a comic. For example, I have a cbr with the first trade paperback of Fables, which contain issues 1 to 5. How should I name that file, so that Mylar recognises I already have those issues?
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: How to name files with multiple issues?

Post by evilhero »

atua wrote:I'm wondering if there's a standard convention for naming cbz/cbr's that contain multiple issues of a comic. For example, I have a cbr with the first trade paperback of Fables, which contain issues 1 to 5. How should I name that file, so that Mylar recognises I already have those issues?
Mylar currently doesn't support trade paperbacks or graphic novels. While you might be able to add the required series ( you'd have to add the paperback version from ComicVine if it existed, if you want to track that type of series ), file scanning and searching are hit and miss depending on the naming convention used on ComicVine and are pretty much out of the control of Mylar currently as alot of it is user dependent with regards to filenaming.