Unraid, NZBGet, and Mylar

Information and Tutorials on features in Mylar and how to use it
squeak450

Unraid, NZBGet, and Mylar

Post by squeak450 »

I have an Unraid server and when I saw this Mylar app I was super excited to have something to help me with my Comics I currently have and then help to get more. I have tried going in and setting up everything 5 different times. Each time completely deleting the Docker and all Data. I can't get it configured to NZBGet. I figured out how-to and setup NZB.SU NZBGeek and NZBPlanet. I just can't get it to send anything to NZBGet to try and get missing files. As far as the importer from everything I have now not being able to get imported. If I can just get NZBGet working I will just start all over again on my digital collection. Heres what my logs say when I try to add a comic to download.

Uncaught exception: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/app/mylar/mylar/logger.py", line 337, in new_run
old_run(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 754, in run
self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
File "/app/mylar/mylar/importer.py", line 476, in addComictoDB
search.searchforissue(result['IssueID'])
File "/app/mylar/mylar/search.py", line 1855, in searchforissue
foundNZB, prov = search_init(ComicName, IssueNumber, str(IssueYear), SeriesYear, Publisher, IssueDate, StoreDate, actissueid, AlternateSearch, UseFuzzy, ComicVersion, SARC=SARC, IssueArcID=IssueArcID, mode=mode, rsscheck=rsscheck, ComicID=ComicID, filesafe=Comicname_filesafe, allow_packs=allow_packs, oneoff=oneoff, manual=manual, torrentid_32p=TorrentID_32p, digitaldate=DigitalDate, booktype=booktype)
File "/app/mylar/mylar/search.py", line 359, in search_init
findit = NZB_SEARCH(ComicName, IssueNumber, ComicYear, SeriesYear, Publisher, IssueDate, StoreDate, searchprov, send_prov_count, IssDateFix, IssueID, UseFuzzy, newznab_host, ComicVersion=ComicVersion, SARC=SARC, IssueArcID=IssueArcID, RSS="no", ComicID=ComicID, issuetitle=issuetitle, unaltered_ComicName=unaltered_ComicName, allow_packs=allow_packs, oneoff=oneoff, cmloopit=cmloopit, manual=manual, torznab_host=torznab_host, torrentid_32p=torrentid_32p, digitaldate=digitaldate, booktype=booktype)
File "/app/mylar/mylar/search.py", line 1487, in NZB_SEARCH
searchresult = searcher(nzbprov, nzbname, mylar.COMICINFO, links, IssueID, ComicID, tmpprov, newznab=newznab_host, torznab=torznab_host, rss=RSS)
File "/app/mylar/mylar/search.py", line 2486, in searcher
ss = nzbget.NZBGet()
File "/app/mylar/mylar/nzbget.py", line 38, in __init__
val = (protocol,)
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'protocol' referenced before assignment
2019-09-05 10:08:56 WARNING Issue Data is invalid for Issue Number 23. Marking this issue as Skipped
2019-09-05 10:08:44 WARNING [DIRECTORY-CHECK] Could not find comic directory: /comics/The Immortal Hulk (2018)

Thanks James
barbequesauce

Re: Unraid, NZBGet, and Mylar

Post by barbequesauce »

You're missing http:// or https:// in front of the address of your NZBGet host.