Export Downloaded?

Information and Tutorials on features in Mylar and how to use it
Budwyzer

Export Downloaded?

Post by Budwyzer »

Is there any way to export a list of my current downloaded issues?

I want to get a spreadsheet going of my current issues to mark read issues in case of server crashes or changes.
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Export Downloaded?

Post by evilhero »

Not atm, the only option is to export your Wanted list.

However, I can add in a dropdown selection (or another choice in the GUI for it) - but it's most likely a few days away from seeing the result in development.

You can always try it yourself by editing one line in the webserve.py module itself.

On line ~557:

Code: Select all

wantlist = myDB.select("SELECT * FROM issues WHERE Status='Wanted' AND ComicName NOT NULL")
change it to:

Code: Select all

wantlist = myDB.select("SELECT * FROM issues WHERE Status='Downloaded' AND ComicName NOT NULL")
It will still write the file as 'wanted_list.csv', and the logging might make reference to Wanted issues, but it will actually be exporting all issues in a Downloaded status.

If you're not comfortable with the edit, then you''ll just have to wait until it goes up into development in a day or so (hopefully)...
Budwyzer

Re: Export Downloaded?

Post by Budwyzer »

Thanks for the reply.

I found a workaround, works fine too.

Went to Manage -> Manage Issues -> Select Downloaded in the dropdown -> Show All (instead of 25) -> Then Shift/select from the top and copy/paste into a spreadsheet. Easy peasy, just took some digging in the options. I do wish it included the Publisher in the results, but that's ok.

Thanks for looking into it Evilhero.