Getting wrong comics

Information and Tutorials on features in Mylar and how to use it
ipurbeltz

Getting wrong comics

Post by ipurbeltz »

Hello everyone,

I hope you can help me, is probably a mistake from my side, as I am new to the usage of Mylar.

I am trying to download Green Arrow v4 (2011) [When the new 52 started]. However, Mylar keeps downloading me Green Arrow v2 (the old one) and I dont know how to correct it to download what I want.

Can you give me a hand please?

BTW, what search usenet providers do you use for downloading manga like Fairy Tail? Seems to be stuck mine.

Cheers.
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Getting wrong comics

Post by evilhero »

You'd have to check to make sure you have the correct volume for the 2011 series listed within Mylar.
To check, go into the series page itself and select the Edit Settings tab. You'll see a field called 'Version Number' - for the 2011 series of Green Arrow it should be v4.

However, and this is a big part, if it's getting posted to usenet as 'Green Arrow v2 001(2011)' instead of 'Green Arrow v4 001 (2011)', Mylar should be matching against the year if the volume label isn't present within Mylar.

So you'd have to help out abit here and give back some information for me to help further - what is the filename that you want it to download, and what is the filename that it is downloading? Can you put Mylar into verbose mode (-v on startup, or select Toggle Debug Log ON within Mylar/Log tab), run a manual search against the specific issue (the magnifying glass on the series page), and then post back the log so that I can try and see what's going on ?