Add series by ComicID

Information and Tutorials on features in Mylar and how to use it
Destron

Add series by ComicID

Post by Destron »

Sorry to be asking so many questions. I was just wondering if there's a way within the UI to add a comic title by the ComicVine ComicID? I'm currently doing it by manually entering addComic?comicid= to the URL, but if there was a place to quickly add series that way, it would be a big time saver :)

Now that I've said that, I'm wondering if this should be in feature requests.

Also, I feel bad asking so many questions without saying the following, but I've been too excited to get this all up and working.

THANK YOU, this is a fantastic project, and once I get it working for my setup, I am going to treasure the heck out of it :)
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Add series by ComicID

Post by evilhero »

Yep, if you enter in the full comicid (ie. 4050-xxxxx) of the series you're wanting to add into the search bar located at the top of every page, it will auto-download the series in the background.

No worries about the questions, there's a lot of information in the forums / github, so you're not alone in asking questions :) Normally I'm pretty prompt in answering the questions as best I can from my phone, or at least try to get more info for when I can sit down at the machine and troubleshoot more.

Theres nothing wrong with getting excited about comics, and hopefully mylar can help with the hobby even more.
Destron

Re: Add series by ComicID

Post by Destron »

Perfect, thanks! I was only putting in the 5 digit number, and not getting anything. Exactly what I was looking for.