Automatic high priority in SABnzbd+

Information and Tutorials on features in Mylar and how to use it
frameset

Automatic high priority in SABnzbd+

Post by frameset »

Is there a way to have the nzbs that mylar passes to SABnzbd+ be automatically marked as high priority? I often have a busy queue with large files, and with the comics being so relatively small I'd like them to jump to the front of the queue.

Any suggestions are appreciated.
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Automatic high priority in SABnzbd+

Post by evilhero »

Within the Mylar configuration / Download Settings tab, and within the SABnzbd section there is a SAB Priority option.

Select 'High', save the settings and then restart Mylar.

I'm pretty sure this is still working, but if you set it and it still doesn't set the priority properly - please let me know and I can fix it since it's been awhile since that setting was last worked on and it's possible that something might have broken, either within Mylar or changed within the SABnzbd api.
frameset

Post by frameset »

Totally missed that, thanks for the response. I've turned it up to high and we'll see if it works next Thursday :)
frameset

Post by frameset »

I ended up getting a chance to test it sooner, thanks for the quick response to my boneheaded question. I've sent you a small donation on paypal as thanks.
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

No worries, there's a lot of stuff in the configuration screens so it's easy to miss something.

Thanks for the donation to the coffee fund as well - very much appreciated!