Multiple issues in Story Arcs?

Information and Tutorials on features in Mylar and how to use it
crespoh69

Multiple issues in Story Arcs?

Post by crespoh69 »

Hello, some I've noticed when adding story arcs that really bothers me is that it will at times list that there are more issues then there actually are in the story arc. At times this makes it hard to tell if you have all of the issues or if you have duplicates or give you a weird number. For instance, according to Mylar, I currently have 60 of 27 issues in the Annihilation story arc.

Why is this?
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Multiple issues in Story Arcs?

Post by evilhero »

crespoh69 wrote:Hello, some I've noticed when adding story arcs that really bothers me is that it will at times list that there are more issues then there actually are in the story arc. At times this makes it hard to tell if you have all of the issues or if you have duplicates or give you a weird number. For instance, according to Mylar, I currently have 60 of 27 issues in the Annihilation story arc.

Why is this?
Honestly, I've never come across that. Mylar pulls down all the related story-arc information from CV - so if it's messed up on CV then it will be messed up on Mylar obviously. But from what I've seen thus far, I have yet to see any duplicate issues present within CV story-arcs. All of the arcs that I have on my list (about 15-20 depending on the time of day), all seem to fall in line with the numbering and have/totals.

If you had the arc for awhile (meaning you haven't deleted/readded it in the last month or two), it's possible that some items have changed within the story arc module and you might have to do just that in order to get things back inline.

I'd first suggest, doing a delete/readd of the story-arc and seeing if that clears things up. If it doesn't, then you can post the mylar.log file showing what's happening during the add/search.