Add by publisher

Enhancement requests or feature requests for future Mylar releases.
jeby

Add by publisher

Post by jeby »

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and to Mylar (I'm still trying to figure how to get it to work properly! :oops: ). I don't know if this is something already available, but it will be nice to bulk-add comics based on Publisher: i.e.: all Marvel/DC/Dynamite/Image/Whatever comics. So if the publisher spawns a new series (you know, all the new "all-new Marve Now") it's automatically added to the collection :)

By the way: thanks for this awesome piece of software!
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Add by publisher

Post by evilhero »

jeby wrote:Hi,

I'm new to this forum and to Mylar (I'm still trying to figure how to get it to work properly! :oops: ). I don't know if this is something already available, but it will be nice to bulk-add comics based on Publisher: i.e.: all Marvel/DC/Dynamite/Image/Whatever comics. So if the publisher spawns a new series (you know, all the new "all-new Marve Now") it's automatically added to the collection :)

Doing a bulk-add by publisher would be pretty intense unless it was for new series only. Otherwise you'd get the entire catalogue of Marvel, DC, etc - which would probably blow up at some point ;)

Someone else had requested the bulk "mark as Wanted by a specific publisher" on the Weekly Pull list - is that along the same lines as to what you're wanting ?
jeby

Re: Add by publisher

Post by jeby »

evilhero wrote:
jeby wrote:Hi,

Doing a bulk-add by publisher would be pretty intense unless it was for new series only. Otherwise you'd get the entire catalogue of Marvel, DC, etc - which would probably blow up at some point ;)

Someone else had requested the bulk "mark as Wanted by a specific publisher" on the Weekly Pull list - is that along the same lines as to what you're wanting ?
:) yes you're right, sorry! Yes, the idea is "mark as Wanted by a specific publisher" for the weekly pull list! Thanks!