Support for re-checking files/renaming files for Story Arcs

Enhancement requests or feature requests for future Mylar releases.
Offspring

Support for re-checking files/renaming files for Story Arcs

Post by Offspring »

Since a couple of the series I've got are running into the .NOW issue, I decided to manually remove it and have Mylar re-check and then re-name the files, and it worked out perfectly. Since SABnzbd is downloading the other comics as part of the story arc properly, and it's just the post-processing script that's failing, would it be possible to add the ability to re-check and rename files inside of the story arc set? At the moment it's sort of a sideways way of working around the fact that the python script keeps getting stuck, but I could see future uses for this as well, wherein you've already got a bunch of the comics downloaded as one-offs from another source, and you're trying to just fill in the missing issues.
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Support for re-checking files/renaming files for Story A

Post by evilhero »

Offspring wrote:Since a couple of the series I've got are running into the .NOW issue, I decided to manually remove it and have Mylar re-check and then re-name the files, and it worked out perfectly. Since SABnzbd is downloading the other comics as part of the story arc properly, and it's just the post-processing script that's failing, would it be possible to add the ability to re-check and rename files inside of the story arc set? At the moment it's sort of a sideways way of working around the fact that the python script keeps getting stuck, but I could see future uses for this as well, wherein you've already got a bunch of the comics downloaded as one-offs from another source, and you're trying to just fill in the missing issues.
Definitely a possibility - the rename/recheck is a module call onto itself, so it'd just be about referencing it from the Story Arc screen. I'll look into this, after I finish some other things related to the story arcs that you had brought up in the last few days ;)
Offspring

Re: Support for re-checking files/renaming files for Story A

Post by Offspring »

hah, well I'll keep throwing things at you until you ask me to stop.