Volume/Version with ComicRack tags

Enhancement requests or feature requests for future Mylar releases.
Jackson

Volume/Version with ComicRack tags

Post by Jackson »

Would it be possible to include the volume/version in the ComicRack tags?

Mylar has this information, it is assigning the number when doing the post-processing renaming but the tag isn't showing up.
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Volume/Version with ComicRack tags

Post by evilhero »

Yep, I have it working on my local repo so it should make it to the development branch in the next commit or two.

Right now it puts the entire volume label under the volume tag in the CR schema (ie. v3 / v2011). Just keep in mind that the way mylar gets the volume label from CV isn't 100% accurate, but for the most part it's pretty consistent. Of course, you can always edit the volume label within mylar regardless ;l
Jackson

Post by Jackson »

I see this working in a recent update. I've got volume tags after post processing.

I do see a discrepancy between comictagger.py default behavior and how Mylar is adding tags in postprocessing.

Filename: Series Name v4 001 (2015).cbz

comictagger.py default: "Volume: 4"
Mylar behavior: "Volume: v4"

You can see Mylar's behavior drops in the v. This is wrecking havoc in other applications I use that parse these tags.

Would it be too much to ask to have Mylar's behavior match the default from comictagger.py?
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

No worries, I thought that was actually stripped out at one point - but failed to actually have it implemented.

Easy enough fix, it's now in the most recent development commit (61af7a5e3d80fb4901fc0bc150836c16efef8646).
Jackson

Post by Jackson »

Thanks a lot for putting that in!