Set Snatched as Have

Enhancement requests or feature requests for future Mylar releases.
herjar

Set Snatched as Have

Post by herjar »

I use Mylar on a seedbox. After a torrent is downloaded a hardlink is created and the box try to send that to my home pc. The originals are in a different folder so I can keep seeding.
So if my PC is online the comics are sent immediately and deleted on the seedbox.

This means that in Mylar I have lots of comics which have snatched status, but not "Have" status (e.g. 0/8). Mylar doesn't have time to set status to downloaded before the comic is gone.

Is it possible to add an option to also set snatched comics to "have"?
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Set Snatched as Have

Post by evilhero »

Yep, I should be able to add in a config option that you can enable if you want to tally the snatched issues into the have count (at the very least, a config.ini option) - the Ignored option does the same thing.
herjar

Post by herjar »

Were you able to add this option? I tried to look through the config.ini but couldn't find anything.
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

Haven't been able to add it thus far - not from not wanting to, but just having the free time to dedicate to making sure things work smoothly.I'll be looking into this more probably this week as it's been on my plate for abit and will update this thread as I make more progress ;)
herjar

Post by herjar »

Ah ok, thank you! I actually tried to change this myself, but gave up after some time.
I have used some python before, but this was just so much code and no idea where to look :)
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

Code: Select all

INFO :: Thread-13 : [FILE-RESCAN] I have physically found 6 issues, ignored 0 issues, snatched 2 issues, and accounted for 0 in an Archived state [ Total Issue Count: 8 / 9 ]
**In order to enable this option, you need to edit the config.ini entry**

Code: Select all

Snatched_havetotal = 0 / 1     
  • 0 will disable the option - meaning issues in Snatched status will not be accumulated against the HAVE total
    1 will enable the option - meaning issues in Snatched status will be accumulated against the HAVE total.
Now in latest development commit (d748d80ff1)

PS. Sorry for taking so long on this, it literally only took me 10 minutes to add in - and there's alot of code in amongst it all, so yeah knowing where to look is abit important to get it added ;) python <3
herjar

Post by herjar »

It seems to work great! Thank you very much.
herjar

Post by herjar »

Hmm does it only work when you recheck files?
I set some issues to wanted and they were found and snatched, but the "Have" did not increase.
It updates after I do a recheck again though.
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

herjar wrote:Hmm does it only work when you recheck files?
I set some issues to wanted and they were found and snatched, but the "Have" did not increase.
It updates after I do a recheck again though.
Doh, yeah that's a new workflow that needs to get done - normally when a file gets marked as wanted, the status changes to snatch - but the actual HAVE count doesn't increment until the post-processing occurs (and in that, when the file check occurs at the end).

I'll have to add in some kind of snatched+1 after the confirmation comes back that it was successfully snatched if this option is enabled...

I'm not in front of a pc atm, I'll get this up hopefully in a few hours for ya though ;)
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

The added fix for setting the Snatched to Have once the actual Snatched has taken place was put up in the development commit cebb3b4.

Hopefully it'll work as intended now :)