Use as a CBR/CBZ file manager

Enhancement requests or feature requests for future Mylar releases.
tuz

Use as a CBR/CBZ file manager

Post by tuz »

Id like to be to use Mylar to manage the CBR/CBZ files I've already downloaded through the years, organize by series, reading order, etc.
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Use as a CBR/CBZ file manager

Post by evilhero »

Id like to be to use Mylar to manage the CBR/CBZ files I've already downloaded through the years, organize by series, reading order, etc.
I'm not sure exactly what it is that you're wanting as a Feature Request for the program. Mylar already lets you organize the series that you may have via the 'Import a Directory' option which will scan in a given directory and then attempt to auto-add it into your watchlist for management of the given series. Reading orders are a different beast entirely, but Reading Lists (via the use of .cbl files) are supported through the Reading List Management option (Manage tab / Advanced Options). From there you can have each .cbl file (usually a story arc) enforce a reading order and rename the found files accordingly (so it would append the reading order # to the beginning of the filename for a given story arc).

If you care to explain further what it is that you're wanting, I'd be happy to discuss it more.