Sort by Have Column

Enhancement requests or feature requests for future Mylar releases.
kopite

Sort by Have Column

Post by kopite »

Hiya,

It would be really useful to be able to sort the Comic list by the have column.

I like to be able to see what issues are missing so being able to search by have would make this easier.
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Sort by Have Column

Post by evilhero »

Yep, that was actually done awhile ago, but before I could commit things up I lost all the changes in a merge that went wrong :/

It's still on my to-do (adding sorting to a bunch of other pages) - if you wanted to see the reference point on git it's here : https://github.com/evilhero/mylar/issues/595
Methanoid

Post by Methanoid »

Just installed Mylar. Last looked at it before it was working (some LONG time ago). Looks great.

Imported my whole collection in stages. First thing I noticed was the absence of being able to sort by this column. It's the default view in Sickbeard and shows you which comics are incomplete.

One other Sickbeard thing I miss... having an Ignore folder? Scenario: I might have a few related files/comics/pics etc that I want to store with the comics. Would be great if I can store them in a folder that is ignored by Mylar. I think Sickbeard ignores "Extras". Does Mylar have an "ignore" folder ??
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

Methanoid wrote:Just installed Mylar. Last looked at it before it was working (some LONG time ago). Looks great.

Imported my whole collection in stages. First thing I noticed was the absence of being able to sort by this column. It's the default view in Sickbeard and shows you which comics are incomplete.

One other Sickbeard thing I miss... having an Ignore folder? Scenario: I might have a few related files/comics/pics etc that I want to store with the comics. Would be great if I can store them in a folder that is ignored by Mylar. I think Sickbeard ignores "Extras". Does Mylar have an "ignore" folder ??
Extras folder will be in the next development commit - it will be 'extras' (or 'Extras'...case doesn't matter), and anything inside of said folder will be ignored.

Being able to sort by Have column will be in next development commit as well, however it will sort by the string equivalent so far, not by numeric (meaning it will go by totals, and then 0, 1, 10, 100, 2, 20, 200, etc...) I'll look into this after I push this one out...
Methanoid

Post by Methanoid »

Can the "Sort by Have" column receive some love.. it just does not work....

http://s28.postimg.org/v5mo70ohp/Sort_By.jpg

This was "sorted" by Have. I would expect it to sort either by Percentage completed or by Number of Issues missing.. it does neither?

Thanks
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

Weird, I thought this was working....

I have to add a hidden column but can do it so that it goes by some kind of calculation of the Have total column. I just need to figure out what that calculation will be - most likely by percentage completed as that's fairly easy to accomplish.

Shouldn't be too hard to do, but I'm working through some comictagging issues at the moment that are taking abit more of a precedence just because it gone done broke things again ;)
Methanoid

Post by Methanoid »

evilhero wrote:Weird, I thought this was working....

I have to add a hidden column but can do it so that it goes by some kind of calculation of the Have total column. I just need to figure out what that calculation will be - most likely by percentage completed as that's fairly easy to accomplish.

Shouldn't be too hard to do, but I'm working through some comictagging issues at the moment that are taking abit more of a precedence just because it gone done broke things again ;)
Thank you... :)

It also seems that Last Issue fails to sort....
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

For the next development commit:
The 'Have' column is now sortable based on a percentage of how much complete the series is (have issues / total issues). Basically the colour bar itself, but in a percentage ;)

The last Issue column I'll look into as well - that's probably sorting on the string itself, and not on the numeric (instead of 1,2,3,10,20, it goes 1,10,2,20,3). Not sure if I can get that into the next development commit as well, as if I have to add in another hidden column it adds a bit more loading time to the pages and I was trying to go away from that aspect, but I'll see what I can come up with nonetheless ;)
Methanoid

Post by Methanoid »

:D Thanks!
Methanoid

Post by Methanoid »

evilhero wrote:For the next development commit:
The 'Have' column is now sortable based on a percentage of how much complete the series is (have issues / total issues). Basically the colour bar itself, but in a percentage ;)

The last Issue column I'll look into as well - that's probably sorting on the string itself, and not on the numeric (instead of 1,2,3,10,20, it goes 1,10,2,20,3). Not sure if I can get that into the next development commit as well, as if I have to add in another hidden column it adds a bit more loading time to the pages and I was trying to go away from that aspect, but I'll see what I can come up with nonetheless ;)
I don't think this ever got to the main branch???? If it did it isn't working for me.