Multiple Torznab, OMGWTFNZBs & Deluge

Enhancement requests or feature requests for future Mylar releases.
DrSeussFreak

Multiple Torznab, OMGWTFNZBs & Deluge

Post by DrSeussFreak »

I would love to see the following editions to Mylar

1) Allow multuple Torznab sites to be configured
2) Add support for OMGWTFNZBs
3) Integrate into Deluge for Torrent downloads

Thanks in advance!
"Adults are nothing but obsolete children, and the hell to them" - Theodor Seuss Geisel
evilhero
Site Admin

Re: Multiple Torznab, OMGWTFNZBs & Deluge

Post by evilhero »

DrSeussFreak wrote:I would love to see the following editions to Mylar

1) Allow multuple Torznab sites to be configured
2) Add support for OMGWTFNZBs
3) Integrate into Deluge for Torrent downloads

Thanks in advance!
1) Well multiple Torznab is possible - I had did just the one option to see if it would be a workable option. Now that I know people are using it, I can probably add in the ability to add multiple sites for torznab the same way the newznab section runs.
2) OMGWTFNZBs has no comics on the site that are recent, they don't index a comics group at all (unless that's changed) - and I think they've been offline for the last few weeks if I'm not mistaken. It was added at one point, but after realizing there was no benefit to having it (it only had one page of comics), it wasn't worth retaining it as a feature.
3) Deluge is probably the next of the torrent clients to get integration, followed by qbitotrrent - the caveat being that I don't run either of these clients, so in order to get them added if a PR isn't done, means i have to install the clients, figure out how to use them and then code against that...so it might be abit, but Deluge was the next one on the client list to get done anyways.
DrSeussFreak

Post by DrSeussFreak »

Gotcha, thanks!
"Adults are nothing but obsolete children, and the hell to them" - Theodor Seuss Geisel
Gamer106

Post by Gamer106 »

Any update on this? I'd like to add more Jackett clients.
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

Deluge has been added, Torznab still needs to be done - no ETA as of yet, as it's when I can get some time to do it and it requires some additional functionality that isn't present currently...
DrSeussFreak

Post by DrSeussFreak »

evilhero wrote:Deluge has been added, Torznab still needs to be done - no ETA as of yet, as it's when I can get some time to do it and it requires some additional functionality that isn't present currently...
Not sure how different your code is now from HeadPhones, but HP has multiple Torznab support
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

I'll have to check headphones - haven't checked it out for along time, so it might be possible, but I'm pretty sure both of the code-bases have changed a significant amount from when Mylar was first forked from it ;)
shibby

Post by shibby »

Hi, Just got setup mylar and I'm loving it! Is multiple sites for torznab still happening? I don't have Usenet as yet so I really need this as i'm getting really patchy results at the moment. Using TPB via Torznab atm. If anyone knows a better site to use please let me know.
evilhero
Site Admin

Post by evilhero »

Yep, it's still on the to-do especially since it's the only option left to do from the thread topic ;)

I have a few things to tighten up with torrents before I add the torznab stuff, but I expect it should be there before the end of this month.

Normally, if you're ok with using TPB (which is terrible for comics) - you're ok with public tracker usage and in this case you should enable the 'Enable Public Torrent Search' option within the Search Providers tab of the Configuration within Mylar. It will then search against TorrentProject (direct search), Demonoid and WorldWideTorrents (both rss so it's best to leave Mylar running with RSS enabled so it can poll it every 20 minutes cause it can only retrieve the last 50 comics posted) for issues. 32P is another option, but that's a private tracker so you'd have to get access to that in some way, which might not be that difficult actually...
shibby

Post by shibby »

Thanks for tips. I did already try to get access to 32P but no joy. Can you point me in the right direction?